Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Cyclops Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Cyclops build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Cyclops build for the meta. Learn more about Cyclops’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 112|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2521|
|Mana: 500||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.6||Mana Regen: 4|
Cyclops Pro & Cons
|+ Good attack speed.|
+ Good mobility with his 2nd Skill.
+ Is not mana hungry.
+ Very cost effective.
+ All skills “on demand”.
+ Spammable Skills.
|– He does not have an actual nuke skill.|
– Lack of AoE CC.
– Shines more in longer team fights.
Cyclops Spells Build
Cyclops Items Build
Cyclops Emblems Build
Initiate with Ultimate, so that your Target doesn’t run away. Use Skill 2 to chase towards your Enemy and as soon as enemy enters the range of Skill 1, cast your Skill 1. This way your Skill 2 will hit after Skill 1.
- STARLIT HOURGLASS – When Cyclops casts this skill and hits enemies, all skill CD will be decreased by 0.5s.
- STARDUST SHOCK – Cyclops casts two shock waves of stardust towards, each dealing 245(+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the enemy.
- PLANETS ATTACK – Cyclops use the power of the stars to generate a starlit sphere spinning around him and increases 30% of his own Movement Speed within 2s. The sphere will attack nearby enemy heroes first, dealing 210 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to them. (Damages dealt to the same target will decay.)
- STAR POWER LOCKDOWN – Cyclops creates a gigantic magic sphere filled with a planetary power to chase his enemy, dealing 500 (+220% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage. The target will be immobilized for 1s-2s based on the distance the sphere travels.
Cyclops play Strategy
- If you are against a Mage on the mid lane, start with your 2nd Skill and hide into a side bush. When you can target him walk towards him and use your 2nd Skill. This will make all 5 planets hit your target dealing higher damage than any of his skills at level one.
- If by level 2, the mid laner went missing, check their blue buff. Stay in the outside bush and try to steal their buff with your 1st Skill.
- Use Flicker + 2nd Skill to K.O. your opponent, even under tower. As you do not have to target anything, it will be too fast that your enemy will not be able to react.
- Once you get Enchanted Talisman, you can farm waves easily with your skills. Remember to hit 1st Skill on all enemies along the path and 2nd skill near the Siege Minion to focus all the planets on him.
- If you are being chased, use the bush in your favor. Hiding in the bush and casting 2nd skill will make they suffer damage even before walking into the bush, which will decrease your other abilities’ cooldowns in the process.
- Always stays in the backline spamming your 2nd skill on whoever gets close, using your 1st skill to poke and your 3rd skill to set up plays. If you are confident, you can quickly use 2nd skill, walk to the frontline and move back again, so it will hit more enemies and reduce your other skills’ cooldown.
- A Blue buff is only needed early game. Late game if you have a Fanny, Estes or another mana-hungry hero let them take it! You can steal your opponent buff as well.
Cyclops is a giant with only one eye, yes, at least he is in his own homeland. Cyclops were obsessed with stars and skies when he was little. He watched all days and nights and discovered the truth that planets were moving all the time. And this kind of movements, it contains unbelievable magic power. With an hourglass to load and control this kind of power, he became the famous \’Starsoul Magician\’ in his homeland. Planetary movements will never stop, hence his strength is extremely powerful and invincible, which, however, made him feel lonely. One day, Cyclops arrived at the Land of Dawn during his space travel and he found out in surprise that there were so many strong opponents waiting him to defeat. \’I come, I see, I conquer!\’ Said Cyclops.