Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Minsitthar Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Minsitthar build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Minsitthar build for the meta. Learn more about Minsitthar’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 121|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2698|
|Mana: 380||Attack Speed: 0.852|
|Hp Regen: 7.4||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Minsitthar Pro & Cons
|+ Has Excellent Durability.|
+ Complete Crowd Control Skill.
+ Passive Ability That Can Increase Gold.
+ Can Count All Heroes.
|– Not Suitable As Offlaner.|
– Difficult Hook Ability to Use.
– Low Mobility.
– Very Wasteful of Mana.
– Little Damage as a Fighter.
Minsitthar Spells Build
Minsitthar Items Build
Minsitthar Emblems Build
Use Skill 1 first to dance the opponent’s hero unit, then use Skill 2 to stun them, then use Skill 3, while blocking opponents who try to run from skill area 3, either using Spell or Skill 1.
- ALL UNITED – Minsitthar inspires his whole team. When teammates slay enemy heroes, he obtains extra 60 gold wherever he is; whenever Minsitthar himself slays enemies, all his teammates obtain extra 15 gold.
- SPEAR OF GLORY – Minsitthar stabs ahead with the Spear of Glory, dealing 175 (+180% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to all enemies along the way. When pulling back the spear, he will also pull towards himself the first enemy the spear hits, dealing 150 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and knocks the target back.
- SHIELD ASSAULT – Minsitthar awakens the strength of the Shield and releases the power within forward. The power explodes upon hitting the first enemy unit and deals 230 (+160% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to all enemies in the area. Meanwhile he obtains 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) Shield and increases 20% Movement Speed immediately. The first enemy will be stunned 1s and the other enemies will be knocked back.
- KING’S CALLING – Minsitthar charges a short distance forward and calls 4 Royal Guards to form a field and fight together with him. Each attack of Royal Guards deals (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. The Royal Guards cannot move, but they’ll attack enemies in the field first. When staying in the area, Minsitthar increases 30 points of Physical and Magic Defense. Enemies in the field are slowed by 20% and cannot use directional Blink skills.
Minsitthar play Strategy
Minsitthar is here to inspire his team, leading them to victory and creating advantages for them on the battlefield. As a fighter, he is capable of initiating fights, crowd controlling enemies and allowing his allies to quickly follow up.
With his gold generating passive, Minsitthar can quickly create leads for his team or help them make an epic comeback once a few kills start rolling in.
Because he is a fighter, Minsitthar can dish damage and take it, but he isn’t the best at doing either. Play safe early and get your items, helping your team in team fights once you can sustain yourself with your Spell Vamp.
In the mysterious village of the East there was once a hero, “Holy Spear” Minsitthar, who had saved his kingdom from danger. He was once the Prince of Mahar Pura and served in the Forces from his youth. After adulthood he was respectfully called one of the “Four Great Generals” of Mahar Pura with his remarkable achievements. Minsitthar was invincible in wars, which earned the trust of the King and his people. They deeply believed that Minsitthar would be the King after his Father. Perseverant and courageous as he might be, yet he couldn’t avoid falling for an unacceptable love, and it enraged his Father and dried out all the trust and expectation towards his son. Minsitthar knew that he had made an unrecoverable mistake and fled out of the Palace in the dark night with his servants.