Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Carmilla Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Carmilla build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Carmilla build for the meta. Learn more about Carmilla’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 126|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2528|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Carmilla Pro & Cons
|+ Very hard to kill in late game.|
+ Ultimate is good for team fight.
+ 1st Skill has great Heal.
+ Has annoying CC skills.
+ Has 2% more WR (Win-rate) if teamed up with Cecilion.
+ Can steal enemy defense because of her Passive.
|– Short skill range.|
– Lacks Blink skills (She only has Speed Up skill).
– Useless without teamwork.
Carmilla Spells Build
Carmilla Items Build
Carmilla Emblems Build
- Crimson Flower – This Skill is Carmilla’s core damage dealing skill. Once the Crimson Flowers hit enemies, their circling speed will increase. Therefore, Carmilla could deal more damage and restore her HP more quickly. That increases Carmilla’s durability in Team Fights.
- Bloodbath – With Bloodbath, Carmilla could control enemies with relatively high hit rate when roaming and therefore, assist her allies to slay targets.
- Curse of Blood – This Skill is a masterstroke in Team Fight. Carmilla and her allies could deal massive Damage once she chains her targets. It also grants Crowd Control effect to a Control Skill. With this Skill, Carmilla and her allies could be invincible in Team Fight.
- Vampire Pact – This skill increases Carmilla’s defense and grants her an edge when fighting. Combined with the regen effect of Crimson Flower, Carmilla’s durability could be increased.
Carmilla play Strategy
Carmilla can be both a mobile and durable threat to enemies with her crowd control and defense stealing. The more grouped up the enemy team is, the easier it will be for her to steal their defense and beef herself up, sucking the blood out of them and sustaining herself all the while.
As a support, Carmilla can stick with the marksman in the early parts of the game to help keep them safe and harass anyone who dares get close to them. She can also roam to other lanes and help use her crowd control to assist allies in picking up kills and pushing leads in other lanes.
In team fights, Carmilla can initiate with her team’s front line, or shortly after them, controlling enemies and weakening them for her team’s damage dealers to follow up on.
Many years ago, Carmilla was born in the House Ansaac in the Castle Aberleen. As the only daughter of the Earl, she was loved by all her family since birth. When she grew up, her eminent family background coupled with her captivating beauty made her one of the most popular noble ladies around the Castle Aberleen, and maybe even the whole Empire. However, her royal origin was inevitably bound to the tragedy as was to become a political tool of her father Earl Anssac.