Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Helcurt Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Helcurt build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Helcurt build for the meta. Learn more about Helcurt’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 121|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2599|
|Mana: 440||Attack Speed: 0.934|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Helcurt Pro & Cons
|+ Helcurt has a blink skill that can be used to escape or ambush enemies in every lane.|
+ Ultimate can get immediate assist, means easy gold.
+ He can be itchy and painful in the late game.
+ Helcurt’s main damage is his 2nd skill itself, it deals true damage when completely stacked.
+ Has an advantage in 1v1 fights.
|– Helcurt can be a squishy hero in the early game.|
– Can be countered by CC heroes.
– Deals less damage in low levels.
Helcurt Spells Build
Helcurt Items Build
Helcurt Emblems Build
Use Skill – 3(Reduce Enemy Vision) then use Skill 1(Silence & Gap Close) then do Basic Attack (Basic attack while they’re silenced) then use your Skill 2 (Use Petrify before using this skill if needed).
- RACE ADVANTAGE – Targets casting skills around Shadowbringer are silenced for 1.5s if their skills deal damage to him. This effect has a CD of 4s on one target.
- SHADOW TRANSITION – Helcurt teleports to the target location and deals 150 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies within the area, silencing them for 1.5s. Using this skill after Dark Night Falls will also inflict an extra Slow Effect of 40% on enemies for 1.5s.
- DEADLY STINGER – Passive: Each Basic Attack grants Helcurt one Deadly Poison Stinger. Up to 5 stingers can be stored. Effect lasts for 8 seconds, after which the number of stingers decrease over time. Active: Helcurt fire Deadly Poison Stingers forward, each dealing 250 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies (Minions and Creeps only take 70% of potential damage) and slowing them by 8% (the effect stacks) for 3s.
- DARK NIGHT FALLS – Passive: Permanently increases Attack Speed by 10%. Active: Helcurt summons the night, reducing the vision range of all enemy heroes and depriving their sight of allies for 3.5s, while increasing his own Attack Speed by 10% and Movement Speed by 65% for 8s. During the night, the number of stingers stored won’t decrease. (Dark Night Falls has no effect on Helcurt when used by an enemy).
Helcurt play Strategy
Helcurt is a deadly assassin capable of eliminating high priority targets from the battlefield with many tools at his disposal for sneaking up and taking them out.
In the early game, Helcurt needs to stay in the jungle, farming camps and keeping an eye on each of the three lanes, assisting allies when necessary. By lurking in the shadows, even the threat of his ultimate ability can be enough to stop an enemy engage.
Because he is designed as an assassin, Helcurt is best suited for finding lone targets out of position (especially squishy ones like immobile mages and marksmen) and taking them out before fights begin.
Look to pick off low health targets and cripple the enemies defenses, pushing objectives in the process.
In the museum records of the Lord of Dawn, there is said to be a mysterious race that once forged a great empire. This race was blessed with the power to swallow up light, for they are able to temporarily blackout a space. This was not the only talent they possessed, as they also had the ability to blink through physical space, being able to surprise enemies for a sneak attack. What’s most terrifying about them, however, is what was on their tails, a concoction of naturally sourced poison, for those unfortunate enough to come in contact with the poison would should say their last words, but ultimately this is also what caused the demise of their very own race. In the annals, it does not give the specifics on how this race went extinct, but it is certain that this terrifying race definitely did walk upon on the Land of Dawn. Since their extinction, humanity had progressed prosperously, however, but the history books could not predict that one day these creatures would slowly creep out of the shadows again…