Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Gord Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Gord build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Gord build for the meta. Learn more about Gord’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 110|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 13|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2478|
|Mana: 570||Attack Speed: 0.772|
|Hp Regen: 6.4||Mana Regen: 5|
Gord Pro & Cons
|+ Easy to play|
+ Extremely high nuke, bursts, damage.
+ The damage itself from the abilities is already high
+ Has decent crowd control
|– Doesn’t have any mobility/blink ability|
– Can be caught off-guard easily
– Can be very vulnerable while using ultimate
– Weak to against crowd control
– Usually needs a tank to allow he to play well.
– Only have 1 CC skill in 1st skill
Gord Spells Build
Gord Items Build
Gord Emblems Build
- Combo Skill: SKill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3
You first have to use the Mystic Projectile (skill 1) to throw the ball toward the enemy bombs in order to be exposed to the effects of slow, and both use Mystic Injunction (skill 2) to give the Magic Damage. Last use Mystic Gush (skill 3) to fire the laser and kill the enemy.
- MYSTIC FAVOR – Dealing 4 hits of basic attack or skill damge to the same target, within a short period of time, grants a bonus of 160 (+70% Total Magic Power) points of True Damage on the next attack.
- MYSTIC INJUNCTION – Gord summons an energy field, dealing 80 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage every 0.45s.
- MYSTIC PROJECTILE – Gord throws a Mystic Projectile that jumps forward at a designated area. Upon hitting an enemy unit, the Projectile will deal 270 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage in the area and stun enemies for 1.
- MYSTIC GUSH – Gord fires a sustained blast of energy in a designated direction, dealing 190 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage every 0.3s to enemies and slowing them by 10%. Lasts 3s. The direction of the blast can be changed by using the Left Joystick during this time.
Gord play Strategy
Gord has good poke and high burst damage with low mobility, making it important to be in a good position at all times. Gord is vulnerable to assassins and crowd control; if he is caught somewhere he shouldn’t be, he’ll have no means of escape.
During the laning phase, play carefully through the creep wave and know your opponent’s cooldowns and range. Poke them down before going in for the kill, or wait until a jungler or support ally comes in to help you play aggressively.
In teamfights, stay in the backlines while the durable tanks and fighters draw most of the attention. Use your skills on important targets and try to take out the enemy’s damage dealers as best as you can without getting yourself killed in the process.
Gord was born in a magic world, and from birth manipulating magic energy was like breathing air to him. His love of mystic magic was particularly powerful, and almost immediately he was able to master some of the most profound mystic spells in all of magic. As he slowly grew older, his reliance on mystic energy became more severe, until finally mystic emblems seeped into his skin and bones and transformed his appearance.