Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Hilda Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Hilda build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Hilda build for the meta. Learn more about Hilda’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Fighter | Tank – Gold: 24000$ | 499 Diamond
Specialty: Damage | Regen
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 123|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 24|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2789|
|Mana: .842||Attack Speed: 8.4|
|Hp Regen: 0||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Hilda Pros & Cons
|+ Destroys enemy squishier early to mid-game in one combo.|
+ Relatively tanky in the end game.
+ Ultimate stun and 2nd skill knockback counters heroes who rely on channeling spells, most notably Odette and Pharsa.
+ Does well in lane, can often come out top when trading blows.
+ Excellent chase and escape with first skill can bully evasive heroes out of a lane.
+ Snowballs hard from an excellent early game.
|– Not a real tank, easier to be killed in the late game.|
– Vulnerable to hard CC such as stuns and immobilization skills.
– Damage falls off late game since Ult is capped at ten charges.
Hilda Spells Build
Hilda Items Build
Hilda Emblems Build
Hilda Fighter emblems set:
Best combo for Hilda:
Skill 2 -> AA -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3
Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3- > Execute (if needed)
Hilda Is Strong Against
Hilda Is Weak Against
Passive – Blessing of wilderness
When entering the bush, Hilda’s HP Regeneration Speed increases and she gains a shield for 5s, which absorbs damage equal to 10% of her Max HP. This effect can only be triggered every 10s. When Hilda’s HP drops below 30%, she gains greatly enhanced HP regen effect. Recovers 30% of her Max HP within 5s. This effect can only be triggered every 120s.
Skill 1 – Combat ritual
Hilda activates the runic power of the great sword, increasing her Movement Speed by 60% for 3s and enhancing her next Basic Attack: it deals 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points ofPhysical Damage and slows the target by 70%. Lasts 3s. It also deals 120 (+60% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage to enemies behind the target.
Skill 2 – Art of hunting
Hilda locks onto an enemy target, each time dealing 120 (+100 % Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Skill can be released 3 times at most. The 2nd attack will deal damage to target’s surroundings, and the 3rd attack will knock back the target and surrounding enemies temporarily.
Skill 3 – Power of wilderness
Hilda jumps toward the target and slashes powerfully, dealing 700 (+200 % Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage and temporarily stunning the target. Nearby enemies also take 60% of this skill damage. Each kill or assist enhances Power of Wilderness, increasing its Physical Damage by 40, stacking up to 10 times. Damage will increase by 80 and ignore 60% of the target’s Physical Defense at full stacks.
Hilda play Strategy
- Hide in the bush, let the enemy come, and use your skill 2 on the enemy along with minions. This trick will clear the minion waves more quickly. If you are low on HP, do not recall back to your fountain, just hide in the bush to regenerate lost HP.
- Try to play a little bit aggressive and focus on building your core items. Always roam in the bush. Help your allies by rotating in mid lane but do not ever leave your lane wide open. Try to push turrets whenever you get the chance.
- Try to complete your stacks in this phase. With full 8 stacks, Hilda’s damage will reach more than 3000 with the perfect physical damage items. Casting this skill at the right time is very essential in the late phase, use it after the enemy used their Blink skill.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: