Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Ling Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Ling build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Ling build for the meta. Learn more about Ling’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 125|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2578|
|Mana: 422||Attack Speed: 0.81|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3|
Ling Pro & Cons
|+ Amazing burst damage.|
+ Great mobility.
+ Unique ability to climb walls.
+ Decent ganking capability.
|– Kinda squishy like most Assassins.|
– Requires practice to memorize wall locations.
– Slow farming speed.
– Did I mention he is squishy?.
Ling Spells Build
Ling Items Build
Ling Emblems Build
- Cloud Walker – Ling’s superb lightness skill helps him leap from wall to wall. Ling needs to consume relative Lightness Points to cast his lightness skill. When resting on the wall, Ling restores 2 Lightness Points per second. Every time Ling deals damage to enemies, he restores 5 Lightness Points.
- Finch Poise – Ling casts his Qinggong (Lightness Skill), leaping to the wall. Ling has a superb lightness skill so that he can jump from wall to wall (without CD) till he lands on the ground.
- Defiant Sword – Ling charges in the designated direction and stabs the nearby enemies at his destination, dealing 70 / 95 / 120 / 145 / 170 / 195 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. The stabbing attack will be identified as a Basic Attack with extra 25% Crit Chance, so it can trigger ATK Effects.
- Tempest Of Blades – Ling leaps up and casts his superb sword skill for 2.5s, during which he becomes invincible and can move freely, dealing 250 / 400 / 550 (+200% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies within the area of effect, knocking the central enemy into the air for 1s, and generating a Sword Field that lasts for 5s. At the edge of the Sword Field, there will be 4 field eyes Tempest of Blades. By touching the field eye, Ling can reset the CD of Defiant Sword and restore 5 Lightness Points.
Ling play Strategy
Ling’s built in mobility through his passive, Cloud Walker, allows him to quickly travel the map from wall to wall. His passive also grants him increased crit chance, but reduced crit damage.
Rather than using mana, Ling uses Lightness Points as energy. He restores lightness points while resting on walls and attacking enemies.
Thanks to his ability to be across the map in mere seconds, Ling players can choose to not build boots and opt for even more damage. Ling struggles with early jungle clears and is a glass cannon; he will need to farm up early in the jungle to get a few items before coming online to assassinate enemy targets.
As an assassin, Ling can dish out damage but can’t take very much, making him easily killed if he’s crowd controlled or caught out by multiple enemies. Seek out lone targets, especially fragile ones like the enemy marksman and mage. In team fights, assist your team by isolating and eliminating priority targets.
If you face yourself frequently getting locked down and killed easily in team fights, consider split pushing. While your team pressures a turret on one side of the map, you pressure a turret on the other side. This will force enemies to either split up or lose one of their turrets.
If the enemy team comes to stop you, your team will have an easier time winning the fight on the opposite side of the map and you can use your superior mobility to waste the time of anyone who came to try and stop you.
At the top of the mountains enshrouded by clouds, lies the entrance to the Hidden Land of the Dragon – the “Sky Arch”. Beside the Sky Arch stood many assassins in black. The cyan embroidery etched on their clothes identified them to being part of the most mysterious assassin faction of the Cadia Riverlands, the “Finch”. Legends say, it’s impossible to escape from claws of the “Finch”.After a while, a man landed beside the Sky Arch. With his lithe footwork, he didn’t create any ripples on the lake of clouds. This man was the Finch’s best assassin known as the “Cyan Finch”. Without hesitation, he swung his Defiant Sword, generating great energy and opening the Sky Arch. The assassins behind him dashed across the arch and entered the Hidden Land of the Dragon. As a perfect assassin, Cyan Finch couldn’t tolerate failure. This time was the same. However, the Hidden Land had many occult traps and enchantments to resist invaders, which made the assassins to lose their wings and fall from the sky. Even so, those traps could not stop Cyan Finch at all. His light feet glided over the perils and past into the Hidden Land.