Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Vale Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Vale build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Vale build for the meta. Learn more about Vale’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2401|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Vale Pro & Cons
|+ Has decent to good wave clear.|
+ High burst/cc(depending on what you skill up).
+ Good poke/harass.
+ Scales very well from mid to late game.
|– Struggles at the early game.|
– Lacks mobility skills.
– Requires precise accuracy to land skill shots.
– Semi-Item dependent.
Vale Spells Build
Vale Items Build
Vale Emblems Build
One basic combination would be Windblow + Windstorm + Wind Blade. This combo is useful in most circumstances but especially during team fights
- WINDTALK – When reaches lv. 4/6/8, he can enhance one of his skills and each skill can be enhanced once only. It can be chosen by players. Vale gains a stack of Windtalk each time he kills or assists to kill an enemy. Each stack will increase 5 points of Movement Speed. Stacks up to 12 times.
- WIND BLADE – Vale unleashes two wind blades towards the left and right of a designated area. Wind blades deals 230 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. When leveling up, Vale can choose to Damge Range Increase or Damage Increase to this skill.
- WINDBLOW – Vale sends a whirlwind forward. Deals 410 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows enemies by 30% when the whirlwind hits an enemy unit. Lasts 2s. When leveling up, Vale can choose to add Stop-on-Hit Effect or Knock-Airborne Effect to this skill.
- WINDSTORM – Vale summons a windstorm in a designated area. After 1.5s, the windstorm will explode, dealing 800 (+160% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies in the area. When leveling up, Vale can choose Damage Increase or Crowd Control to this skill.
Vale play Strategy
Vale is a relatively low mobility mage who gains speed with assists and kills. His moves are centered around crowd controlling and poking enemies, giving him good range and the ability to stay at the back lines and harass enemies from a distance.
Because of Vale’s poke and control abilities, he has relatively low kill pressure, especially early in the game. You’ll have to work together with allies, especially your jungler, in order to assist them by using crowd control to set up ganks and ambushes. As Vale gains his movement speed buffs, it will be easier for him to roam to other lanes and help there, too.
In team fights, Vale can shine with his ability to control enemies at large, knocking them up and bursting them down with his ultimate. Position safely to avoid enemy crowd control and burst damage.
“Valir, my beloved brother. You lost everything the day we made The Pact. I’ll see to it that the Fire Kingdom restores everything to the way it once was. If you wish to avenge your cruel father, I do not blame you as long as you can cast away the storm within your heart. Nothing is as important as your happiness, not even my life.” Vale fell into deep contemplation as he began to write his letter to Valir. Those first few lines brought Vale back to the days of youth, when he and Valir were the closest of friends.