Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Aurora Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Aurora build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Aurora build for the meta. Learn more about Aurora’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 110|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2501|
|Mana: 750||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Aurora Pro & Cons
|+ Very stable/constant damage|
+ High burst
+ Very strong in teamfight
+ Crazy amount of crowd control
+ Large AOE freeze and slow!
+ Game-changing ultimate
|– No mobility.|
– Mana is a problem for your first ability
Aurora Spells Build
Aurora Items Build
Aurora Emblems Build
When ganking or going for a solo enemy kill, you could either use:
- Bitter Frost—Cold Destruction—Frost Shock
- Frost Shock—Cold Destruction—Bitter Frost
When multiple enemy heroes for clashes or team fights, the best combo for Aurora is:
- Cold Destruction—Bitter Frost—Frost Shock
- PRIDE OF ICE – Each time her skill is cast, one unit of frost energy will be added to Aurora. When 4 units of frost energy is collected, the next damage of Frozen freezes the target. Lasts 1.5s. All skills can deal extra 30% Magic Damage to the targets with Frozen Effect.
- FROST SHOCK – Aurora fires a Frost Energy Missle. Upon hitting enemies, it will detonate and deal 300 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slow enemies by 25%. Lasts 1.5s.
- BITTER FROST – Aurora deals 530 (+180% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage at a designated target and slow the target by 80%. Lasts 1.5s.
- COLD DESTRUCTION – Aurora summons a giant icy rock to bombard a designated target location, and all enemies hit will take 900 (+180% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and be slowed by 90%. Lasts 1.5s. Surrounding enemies of the target will also take 450 (+90% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slowed by 60%. Lasts 1.5s.
Aurora play Strategy
Early game plan – Start out with magic necklaces (2-3 is recommended) to sustain your mana problems, if possible get blue buff early on would be extremely helpful, especially when you are low on mana. Get a non-upgraded boots early on might be useful for early-ganks as Aurora ability could actually help ganks other lane easier than any other heroes due to her crowd control potential. You don’t have to wait till Level 4 for your ultimate. Simply stack to 4 units of your passive, proceeds into any lane you would want to gank, Bitter Frost to freeze and slow the target, finish the target with your teammate. It sound simple but it can be a very powerful gank.
Mid-late game plan – You really want to make sure you have 3-4 stack of your passive AT ALL TIMES. You will never know when a teamfight will occur, you will want to be ready all of the time, especially when your team is grouping. You can always start or initiate a teamfight with your ultimate, combined with your passive, Coldness Destroy can be extremely powerful, burst-ish and massive AOE freeze. Otherwise, if your team have another initiator for example, Tigreal, you could always wait for a wombo combo. Another reminder, 3-4 STACK Pride of Ice (Passive) at all times.
Aurora, born in a windstorm and with a great power of controlling ice and snow, is the queen of the northernmost land – Nost Gal, the dominator of the Frozen Sea and the Guardian of the Land of Dawn. Although they are all on this northernmost land, Aurora never had any interest in the conflicts between Franco and Bane. She was born powerful and extraordinary. As one of the four Guardians of the Land of Dawn, she undertakes all those responsibilities of protecting the world, protecting its border and ensuring its safety from the spacetime rifts and monsters. During a horrible plane fight, Aurora lost one arm, along with her guardian knight. After this experience, the young queen became solemn and cold, silent and full of sorrow. When she riding on the wind travels, there’s only snow and ice keeping her company.