Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Faramis Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Faramis build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Faramis build for the meta. Learn more about Faramis’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 118|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2543|
|Mana: 500||Attack Speed: 0.784|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.8|
Faramis Pro & Cons
|+ Faramis, with allies, are good together.|
+ Faramis has high mobility and CC.
+ Faramis can easily bring enemies to his allies making for an easy kill.
|– Faramis’ first skill can be avoided by moving far away from him.|
– Faramis is prone to high damaging heroes whenever he is alone.
Faramis Spells Build
Faramis Items Build
Faramis Emblems Build
- Skill 1 – Skill 2.
- Ultimate (If your allies are close to dead) – Skill 1 – Skill 2.
- Skill 2 – Skill 1 to turret.
- VICIOUS RETRIEVAL – When units die near Faramis, they leave their souls at the spot. By retrieving the souls, Faramis recover HP by 150 (+60% Total Magic Power) points. Each soul shortens Faramis’s resurrecting time by 5-7% (Up to 90% and scales with level).
- SHADOW STAMPEDE – Faramis enters the Shadow State, increasing Movement Speed by 70% and 60 points of Physical and Magical Defense for 3s. Faramis leaves the Mark of Shadow to enemy heroes that come into contact with him and deals 325 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. When he quits Shadow State, all the enemy heroes that have been marked will be pulled to Faramis and take 325 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Meanwhile he restores 160 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of HP.
- GHOST BURSTERS – Faramis extracts a burst of Evil Spirits in a fan-shaped area in front of him. The outburst deals 330 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage, then the burst splits to deal extra 275 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. (Splits up to 3 times on enemy heroes and up to 1 on non-hero units).
- CULT ALTAR – Faramis summons an altar that lasts 10s. Allied heroes who are eliminated within this altar will immediately surrect, obtaining 80% HP and 100% Attack. The resurrecting lasts up to 10 seconds.
Faramis play Strategy
Faramis is a powerful alchemist, capable of bringing his allies back from the dead and allowing them to continue to fight for a short time. His ability to zoom around the battlefield and pull enemies around with him can help his allies focus priority targets, and his ultimate ability can be a fail-safe that helps his allies push objectives — even in death.
As a support, Faramis needs his team with him and capitalizing on the plays he sets up. Coordinate and work with your team, letting them know your game plan and engaging together.
Game sense and awareness will be key to using Faramis’ resurrection properly. It can change close battles into victories for your team, even in death, when triggered at the right time.
Far from the Moniyan Empire stands an ancient castle. This castle has a glorious history comparable to the Moniyan Empire. Unfortunately, the castle collapsed overnight, as if it had suddenly disappeared. The tall gray walls were covered with dark black vines, which were more horrifying and strange under the moonlight. The breath of death makes the creatures close to this ancient building shudder and keep away. It seemed that the owner of the castle had set up a trap, waiting for prey to fall for it.