Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Granger Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Granger build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Granger build for the meta. Learn more about Granger’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 100|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2370|
|Mana: 520||Attack Speed: 0.818|
|Hp Regen: 5.4||Mana Regen: 4|
Granger Pro & Cons
|+ Very high burst damage.|
+ The ultimate also has CC and AoE.
+ Long range and destructive ultimate. Can be used as an artillery.
+ Can have an element of surprise to enemies.
+ Highly-effective team fighting marksman.
+ Has a considerably effective maneuverability.
+ The 6th bullet and 3rd super bullet deals superbly high damage.
|– Can easily be ambushed.|
– Vulnerable to CC effects.
– Vulnerable to assassins, especially with very high damage and speedy maneuverability.
– Ultimate must be carefully aimed, especially the 3rd shot.
Granger Spells Build
Granger Items Build
Granger Emblems Build
Start the fight with ulti from Long range, use skill 2 to gap close and finish of with skill 1.
Using skill 2 during skill 1 will increase the damage output try to combine it if possible. Aiming your skill 1 correctly is very important, if enemy has dash skill wait for them to use it first.
- CAPRICE – Granger can fill his gun with up to 6 bullets at a time. Each 6th bullet deals Critical Damage. Granger’s Basic Attack will deal more damage, but he gains 50% Attack Speed from Equipment or Emblems.
- RHAPSODY – Granger fills his gun with all bullets and shoots them forward. Each bullet deals 30 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies.
- RONDO – Granger blinks in the designated direction, and his next 2 Basic Attacks deal extra 10% of damage in 5s. Each time Thapsody hits an enemy hero, the CD of this skill will be reduced by 0.5s.
- DEATH SONATA – Granger transforms his violin into a super cannon and fills it with all bullets. He then shoots 2 Super Bullets forward a time. The Super Bullet ignores Minions along the way and only hits enemy heroes. Super Bullets explode upon hititng the first enemy hero, dealing 150 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies nearby and slowing them by 80%. Each time Granger shoots a Super Bullet, he can move to another location. When Death Sonata ends, the CD of this skill will be reduced by 15s for every 2 remaining Super Bullets.
Granger play Strategy
Granger is a marksman, but he plays more like an assassin with his crit damage allowing him to burst targets down rapidly. Once he has a few items, Granger can be an unstoppable menace, especially if he gets ahead of the enemy team with a few kills.
As a marksman, Granger needs to stay in the backline of team fights, using his critical shots on key targets if possible. His high range and even larger range ultimate allow him to keep his distance while still inflicting high damage. Work with your team to push objectives together, with Granger’s damage allowing the team to plow through enemies and take turrets.
There was once a tale going around the Land of Dawn about a musician. No one knew where he came from nor where he was headed. Everyone just called him “the vagrant poet, Granger”. Granger was orphaned during the war between the Moniyan Empire and the Southern Mountains. He was picked up by the Imperial Army, then sent to the Monastery of Light. Similar to all orphans, Granger was silent and isolated. He never showed many feelings through his cold eyes. Only when the melody of violins emerged in the monastery would Granger show any interest in anything, getting lost until the music ended.