Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Diggie Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Diggie build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Diggie build for the meta. Learn more about Diggie’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 16|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2351|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 4|
Diggie Pro & Cons
|+ Has Decent Crowd Control (Slow, Pull).|
+ His 2nd Skill, Reverse Time is good to countering high mobility Hero like Fanny.
+ If he being eliminates, he can be transform being Egg and invicible.
+ Has free Purify from his Ultimate, Time Journey.
– High skill cooldown.
– No Escape skills.
– His Ultimate (Time Journey) Cooldown is high.
Diggie Spells Build
Diggie Items Build
Diggie Emblems Build
Skill 1 -> Skill 2.
Great for laning and harassing/scaring enemies.
Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
For chasing enemies and preventing escape.
- YOUNG AGAIN – Upon Death, Diggie will become an egg. He can move and receive all-new chick abilities. Diggie cannot be targeted in egg form, and after a period of time, Diggie will revive.
- TIME BOMB – Throws an alarm clock at the targeted direction, it will explode after a set amount of time dealing 300 points of in an area and stunning 1.2s, damage scales with tick time (during ticking, tap again to immedaitely detonate the bomb, if the bomb is detonated before 2s, it will only slow instead of stun)
- REVERSE TIME – Diggie marks a designated target. After 4s, the target is pulled back to a set location, taking 150 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slowed down by 80%. If enemies escape too far away, they will be pulled back and take damage immediately.
- TIME JOURNEY – Diggie provides a shield that absorbs 400 (+150% Total Magic Power) damage to him and surrounding allies, and becomes immune to Control Effects. Lasts 3s.
Diggie play Strategy
Diggie thrives on being an unkillable nuisance for the enemy team, setting hazards around the battlefield and protecting allies with shields.
Roam the map early or stick with your marksman to help protect them. Poke enemies down making it hard for them to farm minions and acquire gold. Pressure objectives with your team, using your skills to force enemies away.
Use Diggie’s egg form to properly reposition upon death so that you will be able to get right back into the fight upon revival. Focus on keeping enemies at bay, especially assassins and other enemies who pose a threat to your team’s damage dealers.
Scholars and thinkers from all over the world gather at the city of Antoinerei. It is here where the commonly overlooked Digger lives. Many don’t give a second look to Digger due to his small frame, until they come upon his researches in chrono science. Digger loves clocks, he believes that within these little mechanical toys lies many more yet to be discovered secrets. Through the use of his “Time Nest” Digger can control the flow of time. He is also able to release his friends from the physical shackles of time, taking them along with him. Beware though, for if you anger him, be prepared for the taste of a Hoot Hoot ‘Time Bomb’!