Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Luo yi Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Luo yi build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Luo yi build for the meta. Learn more about Luo yi’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 107|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2601|
|Mana: 520||Attack Speed: 0.792|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Luo yi Pro & Cons
|+ Become the Team’s Main Damage Dealer.|
+ Very capable crowd control.
+ A Very Useful Teleport Ability.
+ Could Be A Very Good Initiator.
+ Attack Combos That Are Hard to Avoid Your Opponent.
|– Does not have Escade Mecanism Skill.|
– Long enough teleport cooldown.
– Has a thin cellphone.
– Easy To Counter By Opponents.
– Hard to Master.
Luo yi Spells Build
Luo yi Items Build
Luo yi Emblems Build
Luo yi Combo
Combo 1: 2nd skill on the crowd+ 1st skill on the closest+ 1st skill on the farthest+1st skill to finish
-> This combo is applicable when you are in a safe position and the opponent is trying to push.
Combo 2: 1st skill +1st skill + 2nd skill + 1st skill
-> This combo is for single targets for chasing and killing them.
Combo 3: 2nd skill+ 1st skill + 1st skill + 1st skill +1st skill + 2nd skill
-> This combo is a CC based combo and you need a tank or fighter in front of you to engage.
Luo yi Counter
Luo yi Skills
- DUALITY – Duality Luo Yi’s skills will generate opposite marks of Yin and Yang, each lasting up to 6 seconds. Yin-Yang Reaction: Whenever two mark bearers of Yin and Yang come close to each other, they are pulled towards each other, stunned for 1 second and dealt with 450 (+15 per level) (+150% Magic Power) Magic Damage. Additionally, Luo Yi gains 300 (+10 per level) (+120% Magic Power) Shield, stacking up to 3 times and 30% of movement speed decaying rapidly within 2 seconds whenever she changes the marks of enemy heroes. Yin-Yang Reaction can only trigger on marks that did not have prior reaction, however Yin-Yang Reaction itself has no internal cooldown – that is upon reapplication of marks enemy heroes can be stunned repeatedly in a short time frame
- DISPERSION – Luo Yi casts the energy of Yang in a designated direction, dispersing upon the first hit, dealing 250 / 290 / 330 / 370 / 410 / 450 (+100% Magic Power) Magic Damage to the target and enemies behind in a fan-shaped area, and applying Yang to enemy heroes. Luo Yi gains a stack of Dispersion every 8 / 7.7 / 7.4 / 7.1 / 6.8 / 6.5 seconds, up to 4 stacks. Luo Yi gains 1 Dispersion Stack each time Yin-Yang Reaction happens. Upon usage the skill’s mark will shift to Yin. Recharge time is affected by cooldown reduction (To clarify, only 1 Dispersion Stack can only be gained from the Yin-Yang Reaction between each instance of Dispersion – Dispersion or Dispersion – Rotation regardless of the number of enemy heroes marked that triggers the Yin-Yang Reaction)
- ROTATION – Rotation Yang Luo Yi summons the Fire of Yang in a designated area, dealing 250 / 270 / 290 / 310 / 330 / 350 (+50% Magic Power) Magic Damage on targets hit and slowing them by 60% for 0.5 seconds. The Fire of Yang lasts for 6 seconds, dealing 50 / 54 / 58 / 62 / 66 / 70 (+10% Magic Power) Magic Damage in 7 ticks every 0.7 seconds for a total damage over time of 350 / 378 / 406 / 434 / 462 / 490 (+70% Magic Power) Magic Damage and a total maximum damage of 600 / 648 / 696 / 744 / 792 / 840 (+120% Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- DIVERSION – Passive: Grants Luo Yi 2% / 6% / 10% cooldown reduction (additive, counts toward max cooldown) on all her skills. Active: Luo Yi creates a teleporting circle around herself. After 3 seconds, all allied heroes within the circle are teleported to a designated location within 18 / 23 / 28 Range.
Luo yi play Strategy
Luo Yi is not a mage to solo play in lanes so you need a tank in front of you always. In the starting of the game clear the mid minion wave and make sure tank buys roam.
Lou Yi is not a far ranged mage so try to get closer while attacking for better aim. But don’t go ahead of the tank.
In the late game place, yourself in the middle of the tank and marksman, which will protect you and you can provide damage constantly.