Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Eudora Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Eudora build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Eudora build for the meta. Learn more about Eudora’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 112|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2524|
|Mana: 468||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.6||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Eudora Pro & Cons
|+ Point and click stun.|
+ 1st Skill is a good source of poke and wave-clear.
+ Can easily burst a single enemy.
+ The most easiest mage to use.
+ Point and click ultimate.
+ Good at roaming due to her stun.
+ A free hero.
+ Good hero to counters squishy Assassin (because of her 2nd skill high stun and skills burst damage) and Marksman.
+ Can inflict a 1.5 second stun with 1st Skill then followed by her 2nd Skill.
+ Deals massive amount of damage when equipped with both Clock of Destiny and Lightning Truncheon.
|– Very squishy|
– Lacks mobility
– Dependent on Gold and levels to be effective
Eudora Spells Build
Eudora Items Build
Eudora Emblems Build
- Combo 1: Electric Arrow >> Forked Lightning >> Thunder Struck. (Killing)
- Combo 2: Forked Lightning >> Electric Arrow. (Stunning)
Eudora’s skill combo is a no-brainer—just spam everything and you’re pretty much good to go most of the time. Your skills should always be on cooldown as much as possible.
However, it’s a good idea to cast your stun first to lock a target in place, so you can follow up with Forked Lightning and ultimate. Besides, it has a longer cooldown than first skill so it’s better to use it right away.
- SUPERCONDUCTOR – Eudora’s skills inflict the target with the Superconductor effect that makes them take more Magic Damage from her.
- FORKED LIGHTNING – Eudora casts a forked lightning to deal 450 (+230% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area in front of her, inflicting the Superconductor effect that reduces MAgic Defense by 15 points.
- ELECTRIC ARROW – Eudora strikes an enemy with a bolt of lightning, dealing 350 (+105% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and stunning the target for 0.75s. Enemies under the Superconductor state are stunned for 0.75s more.
- THUNDERSTRUCK – Eudora summons a great storm of lightning, dealing 700 (+270% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the main target and 400 (+180% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to other enemies around the target. Enemies under the Superconductor state take 15% more damage.
Eudora play Strategy
- Push the lane, and damage the enemy. The combo I recommend pre-ultimate is first Forked Lightning and then Electric Arrow, you will double the stun duration, in this time you can autoattack him twice to maximize the damage.
- When you reach level 4, all in with your ultimate the enemy laner, if you think that he is going to run away go with this combo: Forked Lightning > Electric Arrow > Thunderstruck. If he is attacking you, then maximize the damage using this: Electric Arrow > Forked Lightning > Thunderstruck Also there is a little trick, because of the time that the ultimate takes to land, you can Thunderstruck > Forked Lightning and it will trigger the additional 15% damage of the ultimate.
- Stay with your in the backlane of your team and try to hit as many enemies as you can with Forked Lightning and the use your ultimate. This way you are going to trigger the 15% extra damage to as many enemies as possible.
Ever since she was an apprentice wizard, Eudora\’s special talent for controlling lightning always shocked (no pun intended) her many teachers. After a brief period of study, her teachers discovered she had already mastered all they had to teach her. Yearning to continue her progress, Eudora set foot on the road to the Land of Dawn, believing that her lightning magic could reach new heights in that turbulent land.