Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Eudora Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Eudora build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Eudora build for the meta. Learn more about Eudora’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Mage – Gold: 2000$ | 399 Diamond
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 112|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2524|
|Mana: 468||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.6||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Eudora Pros & Cons
|+ The easiest hero to master.|
+ Deadly combo skill.
+ Has deadly combo skill.
+ Has deadly crowd control.
+ Fast cooldown skill.
+ Very strong in early game.
|– Not enough mobility.|
– Has small HP.
– Does not have escape mechanism skills.
– Quite Easy on the counter.
– Weak when late game.
Eudora Spells Build
Eudora Items Build
Eudora Emblems Build
Eudora Mage emblems set:
Best combo for Eudora:
Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> AA.
Skill 1 -> Skill 2.
Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
Flicker -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
Flicker -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Recall.
Eudora’s skill combo is a no-brainer—just spam everything and you’re pretty much good to go most of the time. Your skills should always be on cooldown as much as possible.
However, it’s a good idea to cast your stun first to lock a target in place, so you can follow up with Forked Lightning and ultimate. Besides, it has a longer cooldown than first skill so it’s better to use it right away.
Passive – Superconductor
Eudora’s skills inflict Superconductor for 3 seconds.
Additional effects will be applied when Eudora lands her skills on to targets affected by Superconductor.
Skill 1 – Forked Lightning
Eudora casts Forked Lightning, dealing 350–650 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area in front of her. Enemies affected by Superconductor will take 190–390 (+30% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage after a short delay.
Skill 2 – Ball Lightning
Eudora launches a lightning bolt towards a target, dealing 350–450 (+80% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage, stunning the target for 1.2 seconds, and reducing the target’s Magic Defense by 10–25 for 1.8 seconds.
If the target is affected by Superconductor before getting struck by the lightning ball, the lightning will split into minor lightning balls and further spread towards up to 3 targets nearby, dealing 175–225 (+40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and stunning them for 0.6 second.
The minor lightning bolts will prioritize enemy heroes over enemy minions.
Skill 3 – Thunder’s Wrath
Eudora summons a great lightning storm, dealing 480–840 (+180% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the target.
If the target is affected by Superconductor, dark clouds will be formed over the target’s head. After a 0.8 second delay, lightning strikes down from the clouds, dealing 440–770 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies in the area of effect. Meanwhile, the lightning charges will spread on the ground toward nearby enemies dealing 360–630 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
Eudora play Strategy
- Push the lane, and damage the enemy. The combo I recommend pre-ultimate is first Forked Lightning and then Electric Arrow, you will double the stun duration, in this time you can autoattack him twice to maximize the damage.
- When you reach level 4, all in with your ultimate the enemy laner, if you think that he is going to run away go with this combo: Forked Lightning > Electric Arrow > Thunderstruck. If he is attacking you, then maximize the damage using this: Electric Arrow > Forked Lightning > Thunderstruck Also there is a little trick, because of the time that the ultimate takes to land, you can Thunderstruck > Forked Lightning and it will trigger the additional 15% damage of the ultimate.
- Stay with your in the backlane of your team and try to hit as many enemies as you can with Forked Lightning and the use your ultimate. This way you are going to trigger the 15% extra damage to as many enemies as possible.
Top 1 Global Eudora Gameplay:
Ever since she was an apprentice wizard, Eudora’s special talent for controlling lightning always shocked (no pun intended) her many teachers. After a brief period of study, her teachers discovered she had already mastered all they had to teach her. Yearning to continue her progress, Eudora set foot on the road to the Land of Dawn, believing that her lightning magic could reach new heights in that turbulent land.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: