Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Moskov Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Moskov build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Moskov build for the meta. Learn more about Moskov’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 125|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 16|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2455|
|Mana: 420||Attack Speed: 0.814|
|Hp Regen: 6.3||Mana Regen: 3|
Moskov Pro & Cons
|Stun and cooldown, and penetrating basic atk||Always out of mana|
Moskov Spells Build
Moskov Items Build
Moskov Emblems Build
- Skill 1- skill 2 – basic attack-skill 3
- Skill 1- skill 2 – fury – basic attack
- SPEAR OF QUIESCENCE – Moskov’s Basic Attack can penetrate targets and deal 80% points of Physical Damage to enemies behind him. If a Basic Attack hits a target successfully, the CD of Abyss Walker and Spear of Misery will be reduced by 1s.
- ABYSS WALKER – Moskov uses the poewr of shadow to teleport to the designated position, increasing 20% of his ATK Speed within 3s. Meanwhile, his Basic Attack deals 20% more Damage to enemies behind the target.
- SPEAR OF MISERY – Moskov strikes at an enemy hero with full strength, dealing 140 (+40% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage and knocking back the target. The target’s position will be exposed for 5s. If the target collides with another enemy hero when knocked back, then both of them will take 210 (+60% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage and be stunned for 1s. If the target hero knocks onto obstacles, they will be stunned for 2s.
- SPEAR OF DESTRUCTION – Moskov throws out the Spear of Destruction after charging shortly, dealing 480 (+140% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along a straight line. Each Spear hitting an enemy hero will increase 10 Physical Attack of Moskov. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 8s.
Moskov play Strategy
- Best lane to go is Mid Lane. You can either start with a Dagger or x2 Magic Necklace for mana regen. I personally prefer dagger. Forget about killing, forget about everything else except FARMING. You don’t have to duel with the other mid laner in the enemy team , JUST FARM UP! Use Abyss Walker into the minions, clear it. Make sure to stand in a straight line as the minions so you can hit them all with your penetrations just like in the photo below. Remember to look at the map frequently whenever you are Lv 4, you could get some assists or kills with your ultimate, Spear of Destruction which could help your snowballing process. Whenever you are done with the lane minions, go jungle. If there is no jungle, try to help your team if needed, don’t get yourself caught tho! You should have highest gold in the game. Whenever your enemy mid laner went missing, either jungling or ganking other lanes, just push the turret! You can push extremely fast with your attack speed from Abyss Walker.
- By mid-game, you would have 3-4 items by now. You are fairly strong. Anticipate the teamfights if there is any. Get objectives such as turrets, lords and turtles. You do not have to duel anyone 1v1 unless you know the enemy team isn’t nearby for assistance or you can kill them all. Always remember to use your ultimate first when starting a teamfight. You can also try split pushing to get even more turrets, just remember to look at the map every few seconds and run whenever the team is missing/running towards you.
- Stick with your teammates! Make a fair 5v5 teamfight, if the enemy team doesn’t have a Moskov, your team will always have the advantage! The penetrations from your passive is just way too good.
- DO NOT CHASE ANYONE IN TEAMFIGHT unless you are winning. Hit whoever you can in the frontline. Don’t forget you have penetrations from your basic attacks! So, stay in a good position where you can hit their frontline, while killing their backlines. Use Abyss Walker to re-position yourself and attack speed bonus! Use Spear of Death to kite off dangerous enemies or collide your enemies.
Moskov, shooting to fame during the Dhamu Tournament, was already a battle master at his youth. He inherited the family\’s occult spear fighting skills, and as the next leader of the clan Wildsand, he was loved and respected by many. Watching Wildsand clan growing stronger day by day, the khan of Thornwolf which is the hegemony on Hietala Grassland couldn\’t sit back any longer. One day when the youngsters of Wildsand went out hunting, he slaughtered the entire clan with his own people. The whole land was scorched by blazing flames of war. Blood flowed like stream, yet a slight warmth still remained on the bodies of died families and friends. Faced with this cruel vision, Moskov could not persuade himself to accept it. But even worse, khan dispatched a formidable cavalty trying to hunt down the Moskov\’s hunting party which was the only survivors from the massacre. In a panic, some escaped and some wanted to surrender, and Moskov, for the very first time, lifted his spear and aimed at his own buddies. Suffering from this painful experience, Moskov became ruthless with a thought of revenge haunting him constantly. However, the khan was too strong to defeat. In order to obtain more power, Moskov chose to fall into the Abyss of Shadow and serve the Queen of Doom, becoming notorious as \’the Spear of Quiescence\’ ever since.