Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Yu Zhong Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Yu Zhong build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Yu Zhong build for the meta. Learn more about Yu Zhong’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 129|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2898|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 11.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Yu Zhong Pro & Cons
|+ Has great damage.|
+ Hero Fighter With Aggressive Gameplay.
+ Not Using Mana.
+ Has Tough Durability.
+ Very Strong in Early Game and Late Game.
|– Lacks Crowd Control.|
– Ultimate Skill Quite Long.
– Easy To Counter Opponents.
– Weak Against Crowd Control Attacks.
– Very Rely on Spell Vamp.
Yu Zhong Spells Build
Yu Zhong Items Build
Yu Zhong Emblems Build
Yu Zhong Combo
Combo skill: Skill 1 > SKill 3 > Skill 2.
Yu Zhong Counter
Yu Zhong Skills
- CURSING TOUCH – Yu Zhong applies Sha Residue to a target everytime he deals damage to enemy heroes, and gathers Sha Essence for himself. Upon reaching 5 stacks of Sha Residue to a target, it will erupt – consuming 1 stack of Sha Residue every 0.25 second, dealing 40 (+30% Extra Physical Attack) + 2% of the target’s lost HP as Physical Damage, restoring 6% of his lost HP, and gathering 8 Sha Essence for Yu Zhong. When Sha Essence is fully charged, Yu Zhong immediately gains 30% Movement Speed and 20% Spell Vamp.
- DRAGON TAIL – Yu Zhong infuses his power into his cloak and turns it into a weapon, which starts to attack enemies after a short delay – enemies in the inner area of the cloak will dealt 200 / 260 / 320 / 380 (+100% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage, while enemies in the outer area of the cloak will dealt 250% damage and applies 2 stacks of Sha Residue for himself.
- BLACK DRAGON FORM – After channeling for 0.6 second, Yu Zhong transforms into the Black Dragon Form for 7 seconds and gaining Crowd Control Immunity, Block Immunity, and increasing his Max HP by 600 / 800 / 1000 (+200% Extra Physical Attack). Meanwhile, if Yu Zhong encounters enemy heroes in his path, he will deal 200 / 280 / 360 (+90% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and knocking them back. Upon exiting Black Dragon Form, he will deal 200 / 280 / 360 (+90% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage enemies in his area and entering Dragonoid Form for 10 seconds and enhancing the range and width of the following skills: Dragon Tail Dragon Tail, Soul Grip Soul Grip, and Furious Dive Furious Dive.
- FURIOUS DIVE – Yu Zhong leaps towards the designated location with his full strength, dealing 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage and dashing in a specified direction after casting this skill. After a short delay, enemies within the area of effect will be knocked airborne for 1 second and take 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage.
Yu Zhong play Strategy
- Start the game by clearing the offlane minions or as his spell vamp is really good you can also start the game from mid with mage. As Yu Zhong has great initiator and CC skills, any mage can be benefitted from this by taking some early kills. A little farming is needed for Yu Zhong to sustain the damage given. You need to maintain the position in such a sense so that after charging an enemy your team can follow you up. In a gank, you have to either initiate it or finish it. So position yourself accordingly. Try to take away some early kills it will increase the damage in the early game.
- In the mid-game try to take out some towers and always enter a gank in the last and finish everyone off. Help your marksman and solo push. That’s the only objective of Yu Zhong in the mid-game.
- In the late game, Yu Zhong becomes literally unkillable. So start ganking without any hesitation. Stun your enemies and use the combos, you will win for sure.