Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Yu Zhong Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Yu Zhong build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Yu Zhong build for the meta. Learn more about Yu Zhong’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Fighter – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 129|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2898|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 11.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Yu Zhong Pros & Cons
|+ Has great damage.
+ Not Using Mana.
+ Has Tough Durability.
+ Hero Fighter With Aggressive Gameplay.
+ Very Strong in Early Game and Late Game.
|– Lacks Crowd Control.
– Easy To Counter Opponents.
– Weak Against Crowd Control Attacks.
– Very Rely on Spell Vamp.
– Ultimate Skill Quite Long.
Yu Zhong Spells Build
Yu Zhong Items Build
Yu Zhong Emblems Build
Yu Zhong Fighter emblems set:
Yu Zhong Assassin emblems set:
Yu Zhong Combo
Best combo for Yu Zhong:
Skill 1 > SKill 3 > Skill 2.
Skill 4 -> Skill 4 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> AA.
Yu Zhong Is Strong Against
Yu Zhong Is Weak Against
Yu Zhong Skills
Passive – Cursing Touch
Yu Zhong applies Sha Residue to the target every time he deals damage to enemy heroes, and gathers Sha Essence in the meantime.
Sha Residue erupts upon reaching 5 stacks, consuming 1 stack every 0.5 seconds. Each stack consumption deals 30 (+2% Extra Physical Attack) (+target’s 2% Lost HP) Physical Damage, restores 6% of his HP lost and gathers 6 Sha Essence for Yu Zhong.
When Sha Essence is fully charged, Yu Zhong gains 30% Movement Speed and 10% Spell Vamp. (During the period, Sha Essence can be restored by dealing damage to enemies. The Movement Speed gain will decay rapidly in 2 seconds.)
Skill 1 – Dragon Tail
Yu Zhong infuses his power into his cloak and turns it into a weapon, which starts to attack nearby enemies after a short delay. The inner area of the cloak deals 220–400 (+100% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage, whereas the sharpened edge deals 250% damage and applies 2 stacks of Sha Residue.
This skill only benefits 40% from Spell Vamp on minions.
Skill 2 – Soul Grip
Yu Zhong unleashes the Dragon Soul, dealing 150–300 (+120% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to all enemies in front and slowing them by 60% for 1 second.
Upon target hit, Yu Zhong’s next Basic Attack will be enhanced [for 5 seconds], dealing 108–216 (+100% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage [and (+100% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage behind the target]. (Upon multiple target hit, Yu Zhong applies Sha Residue multiple times with the enhanced Basic Attack, dealing up to 200% damage.)
Skill 3 – Furious Dive
Yu Zhong leaps towards the designated area with his full strength, dealing 180–270 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage. He is able to dash one more time in the movement direction.
After a short delay, enemies within the area of effect will be knocked airborne for 1 second and take 180–270 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) additional Physical Damage.
Skill 4 – Black Dragon Form
After channeling for 0.6 seconds, Yu Zhong transforms into the Black Dragon form and starts charging. In up to 7 seconds, he gains Control Immunity, ignores obstacles, and increases Max HP by 600–1000 (+200% Extra Physical Attack), dealing 180–310 (+80% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemy heroes on the path and knocking them back.
Upon exiting the Black Dragon form, Yu Zhong deals the same amount of damage to enemies nearby, and enters Dragonoid form for 10 seconds with the help of the remaining influence of the Black Dragon. The Dragonoid form improves the range of all his skills.
Yu Zhong play Strategy
- Start the game by clearing the offlane minions or as his spell vamp is really good you can also start the game from mid with mage. As Yu Zhong has great initiator and CC skills, any mage can be benefitted from this by taking some early kills. A little farming is needed for Yu Zhong to sustain the damage given. You need to maintain the position in such a sense so that after charging an enemy your team can follow you up. In a gank, you have to either initiate it or finish it. So position yourself accordingly. Try to take away some early kills it will increase the damage in the early game.
- In the mid-game try to take out some towers and always enter a gank in the last and finish everyone off. Help your marksman and solo push. That’s the only objective of Yu Zhong in the mid-game.
- In the late game, Yu Zhong becomes literally unkillable. So start ganking without any hesitation. Stun your enemies and use the combos, you will win for sure.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: