Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lancelot Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Lancelot build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Lancelot build for the meta. Learn more about Lancelot’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 124|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 16|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2549|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.87|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Lancelot Pro & Cons
|+ Agile Hero|
+ Can dashing multiple time (If enemies don’t have Lancelot passive mark) because of his Puncture.
+ Best hero to equip Blade of the Heptaseas and Endless Battle because of his Passive.
+ When he use 2nd Skill and Ultimate he become invisible.
+ His Passive can increases his physical basic attack damage when he use dash skill.
+ Can deal very high damage.
+ He can increase damage due to his armor-removing passive.
+ Has decent mobility but has insane agility once the first skill connects with other opponents.
+ Is able to step on a 1v5 situation if fed and the skills are done properly.
+ Can easily clear out minion waves and jungle efficiently because of his second skill.
– Quite weak in the early game due to his low amount of health.
– Depends on skill positioning during teamfights or dualfights.
– Decision making is VERY critical to Lancelot.
– SQUISHY as hell.
– Missing skill shots leads to big mistakes and death.
Lancelot Spells Build
Lancelot Items Build
Lancelot Emblems Build
Combo skill: Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
- SOUL CUTTER – For every 10s (affected by CD Reduction), Lancelot’s next Basic Attack will take Defense away from enemies or Creeps. Lancelot deals extra 20% damage to those whose Defense are taken. Lasts 6s. When enemies move to where they have lost their Defence, they can get their Defense back.
- PUNCTURE – Lancelot charges towards the designated direction, dealing 100 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. The target will be etched with a sword mark. If the target doesn’t have a sword mark, then the CD of this skill will be reset.
- THORNED ROSE – Lancelot performs an amazing sword tecinique within an area that may strike enemies up to 3 times, dealing 250 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage (Damage will be reduced for each extra struck target) and slowing enemies by 0.5s for each hit. This slow effect can stack. This skill only gets 40% Spell Vamp.
- PHANTOM EXECUTION – After a short period of charging, Lancelot perforams an executioner’s strike in a forward direction. He is invinicible throughout the process, dealing 400 (+150% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to his enemies.
Lancelot play Strategy
Because Lancelot is such a lane bully, it’s recommended to go into a duo lane which is either top or bottom. Start out with two mana regen necklaces (you’ll need it) and/or jungle tier 1 to get more exp/clear faster jungle whenever you are off-lane. Spam your second ability (Thorned Rose) as much as possible to harass enemies. You might able to make them low enough to pickup some kills later on. You can also start with the buffs so you could spam more. Your objective would be try to snowball and gets a gold lead so you could carry the game. Set up an ambush with your fellow teammates to catch enemy offguard.
In teamfights, you would want to stay behind and spam Thorned Rose as much as possible. Or if you are really confident, Puncture into enemy backline and burst them down, this is where Immortality comes handy. If you are really experienced with Lancelot, you could make great outplays that could turn the tides. Such as dodging enemies’ ultimates with your Thorned Rose or Phantom Execution.
Lancelot hails from the Baroque family in the Land of Dawn, where at a young age he showed exquisite talent in the art of fencing, garnering the praise of the masses, so much so that he became lost in the admiration. When the magical tribes of the attacked, Lancelot, who had just awoken from a drunken stupor, arrogantly attacked them alone. After winning a few battles, he dropped his guard and pursued the remaining forces in arrogance but soon the magical tribes regrouped and defeated him within the mountains. After coming in contact with Princess Odette, he soon became enamoured with her purity and also soon understood how wrong he was to be so arrogant and shallow in the past. When he was recovering at the Swan Castle, Lancelot soon realised the magical potential of the Regina family, he was able to integrate it into his fencing, culminating in the shadow step maneuver. Now he once again sets foot in the fighting ring to test his new skills.