Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Nana Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Nana build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Nana build for the meta. Learn more about Nana’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2501|
|Mana: 510||Attack Speed: 0.864|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Nana Pro & Cons
|+ All of her skills has Slow effect|
+ Has annoying CC
+ Very Easy to Use
+ Has free Immortality because her Passive
+ Can transforming enemies with her Molina 2nd Skills
– Lacks of Blink skill
– Needs a teammate to dominate in teamfights.
Nana Spells Build
Nana Items Build
Nana Emblems Build
- Skill 2+Skill 3+ Skill 1 (this will deal heavy damage)
- Skill 2+Skill 1+Skill 3
Both combos are useful, use it according to the situation.
- (Passive) Molina’s Gift – This is Nana’s most unique passive, she is still alive when she takes deadly damage. She transforms into a cute little bunny for 2 seconds, within this duration. Nana is immune to all damage and her movement speed is gradually increased by 70%. Cool Down for this passive is 120 seconds and CD reduction items are not working for her Passive.
- (1) Magic Boomerang – Nana throws her Boomerang in the designated area and slows the enemies by 40% for 1 second while she deals 200/220/240/260/280/300 amount of magic damage. The first enemy takes full damage but the next one takes 20% less damage, up to 60%.
- (2) Molina Smooch – Nana summons Molina to the designated area. After a short delay, Molina transforms the enemy for 1.5 seconds while she deals 250/275/300/325/350/375 amount of Morph damage and slows them down by 50%/54%/58%/62%/66%/70%. Magic defense is reduced by 25% for the morphed enemy unit. Once Molina locks on a target it can be dodged if another enemy player willingly stands in the target’s way.
- (3) Molina Blitz – Nana deals Area of Effect damage three times with this skill. Each attack slows the enemy by 50% for 2 seconds while she deals 400/540/680 amount of magic damage. If this power hits the single enemy 2 times that enemy will be stunned for 1 second.
Nana play Strategy
- Buy an Elegant Gem to recover your lost Mana and HP. Then buy a normal Boot and prioritize Clock of destiny. Do not take blue buff if your carry wants to hyper.
- Clear the minion’s wave and focus on upgrading your level. Try to build Clock of destiny as fast as you can, after that Build Lightning Truncheon. Do not forget to rotate with your team after reaching level 4.
- Place your second skill in a bush and after morphing do a surprise attack with your allies. Do not fall behind gold, building items are very important. Your duty is the help your damage dealer if you are playing as support.
- Nana is not a solo player after getting nerfed by developers, so her mid-phase and late phase’s duty is to gank with the team.
Nana was born deep in a magic forest, and as a rare cat elf, she was naturally endowed with powerful but hard to control magic abilities. Periodic rages of magic outBurst nearly took out half of her forest home, until one day the journeying moon elf Miya restrained Nana and taught this young cat elf the secrets to controlling her magic abilities. The clever Nana quickly mastered these techniques, becoming a powerful cat elf mage. She decided to accompany Miya on her way to the land of dawn, in search of a new king together