Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Yve Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Yve build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Yve build for the meta. Learn more about Yve’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2651|
|Mana: 510||Attack Speed: 0.784|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Yve Pro & Cons
|+ Has a very large damage.|
+ Hero Mage With Annoying CC.
+ An extremely wide range of attack skills.
+ Very Strong in the Early Game.
+ Have Immune Ability.
|– Hero who is wasteful of mana.|
– Difficult To Level Up.
– Depends on Stack.
– Thin Blood.
– Darling Difficult to Play.
Yve Spells Build
Yve Items Build
Yve Emblems Build
Best combo Yve: Skill1 > Skill2 > Ultimate
- Use Skill 1 to Harass and Deal Burst Damage.
- Use Skill 2 to Slow Down Enemies.
- Use Ultimate to finish the Enemies.
- Use Slide in Ultimate in Team Fights to Slow Down and allow your Team to fight at Advantage.
- Use Tap in Ultimate in 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 fight to instantly Burst Down Enemies.
- Yve gains Galactic Power when dealing damage to enemy heroes with ” Void Blast” and “Void Crystal”, capped at 10 stacks. She will consume all the stored Galactic Power when she creates the starfield with her ultimate, gaining additional number of casts in the starfield accordingly.
- Yve detonates Galactic Energy in a designated area, dealing 200 / 235 / 270 / 305 / 340 / 375 (+90% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the targets. The targets in the central area will take extra 200 / 235 / 270 / 305 / 340 / 375 (+90% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- Yve summons a Void Crystal in a designated area, dealing 220 / 260 / 300 / 340 / 380 / 420 (+40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the targets hit.
- Use again: The crystal radiates materialized energy in the designated direction for the next 2.7 seconds, dealing 110 / 130 / 150 / 170 / 190 / 210 (+20% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.45 second to the targets and slowing them by 35%. If a target is hit multiple times by the energy, it takes 5% more slow effect for each hit, capped at 60%.
Real World Manipulation
- Yve creates a starfield in a designated direction that lasts for 15 seconds, and gains 500 / 700 / 900 (+150 Total Magic Power) Shield. During this period, you must tap or slide your finger to cast the Ultimate 15 times.
- Tapping: Deals 360 / 425 / 490 (+110% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage in a designated area in the starfield.
- Sliding: Deals 105 / 135 / 165 (+20% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.45 second to the targets in the designated area and slow the targets by 60% for 2.7 seconds.
- Enemies that come in contact with the starfield will be immobilized for 0.5 second. (This only takes effect once on the same target.)
- During this period, Yve is immune to all knockback effects but cannot cast skills while controlled (the starfield remains while she’s controlled, but is cancelled when she’s suppressed). Shield disappears 2 seconds after the skill ends.
Yve play Strategy
Early Game: Try to go in the mid lane it will help you to rotate faster in the top or bot lane. Or else you can go to the gold lane. Clear your first wave of minions.
Mid Phase: Yve is very fragile so do not try to farm/trade alone, instead of that try to help your allies to farm or wait in the bush for a successful gank.
Late Phase: During a team fight always aim your ultimate at the damage dealer to make sure that you hit the right target.