Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Martis Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Martis build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Martis build for the meta. Learn more about Martis’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 128|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2738|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.868|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Martis Pro & Cons
|+ Great Burst and DPS Damage.|
+ Can Jungle Extremely Fast.
+ Great Crowd Control Abilities.
|– Not very Durable.|
– Skills can be easily countered.
Martis Spells Build
Martis Items Build
Martis Emblems Build
Combo skill: AA > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > AA > Skill1 > Ultimate.
- ASHURA’S WRATH – Each time Martis uses a skill, his Attack Speed will be increased by 15%, 60% maximum. Lasts 4s.
- ASHURA AURA – Martis draws enemies to a fan-shaped area in front of him and deasl 340 (+130% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage, slowing them by 40% for 2s.
- MORTAL COIL – Martis stikes the enemies within the rectangle-shaped area in front of him, dealing 150 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them and knocking them back (the direction can be changed once during the attack). Use Again: Martis charges forward, knocking enemies up and deal 200 (+150% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them. While casting this skill, Martis can’t be controlled and the damge taken will be reduced by 60%.
- DECIMATE – Martis charges to the targeted enemy, dealing 650 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. If the target’s HP is below 50%, this skill will deal True Damage. Killing a target with this skill will immediately reset its CD and increase Movement Speed by 100% for 5s (speed increased gradually decays over time).
Martis play Strategy
Martis uses Spell Vamp and his passive attack speed steroid to becoming an undying monster when played properly. His status as a fighter allows him to take damage and inflict it, making it easy for him to charge in and pick apart low health targets in the middle of team fights.
Because Martis is a fighter, he’s not as durable as an actual tank, meaning he should not engage or start fights (unless your team has no tank.) Martis’ ultimate charge allows him to target low health targets and essentially execute them, resetting its cooldown, making it perfect for him to engage after the enemy team has been poked down.
Try not to start fights when the enemies are on full health, having your team defend and poke if possible. If your team has no tank and need you to be the one starting fights and initiating brawls, communicate with allies, especially poke mages and marksmen, that Martis works best on reaping enemies who have been poked down a bit first.
The Shura clan have thrived in isolation for countless generations, their men renowned for being the world’s bravest fighters, and their women famed for being the world’s greatest beauties. At the heart of the Shura clan’s beliefs lies the legend of the Three Thousand Worlds. The legend speaks of three thousand secret worlds, which upon entering, one must face various levels of psychic trials and advance to world after world upon victory. The people of the Shura clan have discovered a way to enter these worlds, and only those who have conquered over three hundred worlds are granted the title of “Ashura”, raising them to the level of a demigod in the eyes of their people. However, in the innumerable eons of Shura history, none managed to conquer the fabled three thousand worlds, until Martis appeared. With ambition and determination capable of shaking the very heavens, Martis trained every day of his life to become stronger, tirelessly advancing through the secret worlds, each personal breakthrough against the legions of demons granting him a sense of unique personal satisfaction. No one knows how many years passed before Martis reached the final secret world, but his desire for glory drove him onwards. After numerous defeats, he fell into despair, but even then, he refused to give up. He transformed his sheer thirst for victory into twin blades of righteous fury, now known as the Ashura’s Teeth, and for countless days and nights, battled against the demons of the final world with strength and determination never seen before on the mortal plane. He finally became the first Ashura to defeat the three thousand secret worlds and has since been regarded as ‘King Ashura’, ruling tens of millions of aspiring Ashura.