Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Khufra Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Khufra build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Khufra build for the meta. Learn more about Khufra’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2779|
|Mana: 460||Attack Speed: 0.786|
|Hp Regen: 9.4||Mana Regen: 3|
Khufra Pro & Cons
|+ Khufra is very mobile and durable.|
+ Counter to heroes such as Gusion, Lance.
+ Super fun to play.
+ Very effective skills in a teamfight.
+ Ranged abilities.
|– Low base HP compared to other tanks.|
– More aggressive than protective.
– Very high skill CD.
Khufra Spells Build
Khufra Items Build
Khufra Emblems Build
- Combo 1 (Surprise Attack): 1st skill + “Tyrant’s Rage” + 2nd skill + Spell Curse. This combo will prevent enemies from using any dash skills.
- Combo 2 (Optional): 2nd skill + “Tyrant’s Rage” + Spell Curse + 1st skill
- SPELL CURSE – Khufra activates the Spell Curse left by Esmeralda every 12s to increase the range of the Next Basic Attack, dealing Magic Damage equal to (+120% Total Physical ATK) plus 8% of his Max HP to and slowing them by 30%. Lasts 1.5s. MEanwhile, Khufra restores 8% of his Max HP. Each time Khufra uses his skills to control any enemy heroes, the CD of Spell Curse will be reduced by 4s.
- TYRANT’S REVENGE – Khufra pulls the bandage on his arms to launch himself in the specified direction, dealing Physical Damage equal to 80 plus 10(+1.5% Total Physical ATK)% of his MAx HP to all enemy units on the path. When blinking to the furthest distance or encountering a first enemy hero, Khufra will immediately stop, dealing Physical Damage equal to 80 plus 10(+1.5% Total Physical ATK) of his Max HP to enemies nearby and then knocking them in the air for up to 1.1s.
- BOUNCING BALL – Khufra uses his bandage to wrap himself into a magic bouncing ball, increasing his own Physical and Magic Defense by 75%. Enemies trying to use blink skills to move across Khufra will be knocked airborne. Each time the magic bouncing ball hits the ground, it will deal Magic Damage equal to 30 plus 6(+2% Total Physical ATK)% of his Max HP to enemies nearby and slow them by 80%. Lasts 0.5s.
- TYRANTS RANGE – Khufra pulls back all enemy targets around him toward the front, dealing 300(+100%Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and slowing them down for 1.25 seconds. If the enemies are knocked against walls, an extra Physical Damage equals to 150% of this skill’s damage will be inflicted upon them, and they will be stunned, instead of slowed.
Khufra play Strategy
Khufra shines through his abilities that allow him to crowd control enemies, stop their mobility and heal himself, making him a great frontline tank that can start fights and force enemies to handle him while his team safely hits them from range.
Because of his durable nature as a tank, Khufra can safely wander the map early, helping allies across lanes and assisting them by controlling enemies for them to follow up with damage.
In team fights, Khufra can lead the charge with his allies, disrupting the enemy team and sieging objectives with his allies.
In the far reaches of the Western Desert, an ancient city lays hidden among the sands. Despite ages passing by, the desert sands were unable to devour this city, which stands proud and majestic in a sea of emptiness. Scholars of antiquities have long spoke of this fabled city, whose most infamous ruler was none other than Khufra.