Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Argus Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Argus build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Argus build for the meta. Learn more about Argus’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 124|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2628|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 6||Mana Regen: 0|
Argus Pro & Cons
|– Very mobile, good gap closing ability.|
– Farms extremely quick.
– High potential to dive enemy hero under turret.
– Very strong in teamfight.
– High damage.
– Hard to kill.
– High potential to carry.
|– Weak when enemy knows how to play around your ultimate.|
– Very vulnerable and weak to crowd control.
Argus Spells Build
Argus Items Build
Argus Emblems Build
Combo skill: 1st+2nd+1st (if in team fight wait for low health to use Ultimate) or 2nd+1st+1st
- Use Skill 1 to grab enemy.
- Use Skill 2 to slow down enemies.
- Use Basic Attacks to deal Damage.
- Use Ultimate only if you feel that you cannot sustain enemy damage.
- WARMONGER – When Argus takes or deals damage, the blade is empowered. The lower Argus’s HP is, the faster his blade charges. When fully charged, his next Basic Attack hits twice rapidly and slightly slash towards enemies.
- DEMONIC GRIP – Argus puts out a demonic hand at the designated direction, dealing 125 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to an enemy hero and moving to the front of the target. If this skill fails to hit an enemy hero, he will pull himself to the location. Use Again: If this kill hits a target, Argus makes an extra slash towards the enemy that he captures, dealing 175 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
- METEORIC SWORD – After a short period of charging, Argus strikes enemies with his demonic blade, dealing 450 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slowing them for 80%. Lasts 0.8s. The demonic blade curses the injured enemy for 5s. Enemy under curse leaves a curse trail that grants Argus extra Movement Speed while he is moving on it.
- ETERNAL EVIL – Argus transforms into a fallen angel, clearing all his debuffs. Meanwhile, he recharges his blade once and becomes immune to death for 5s. The time he’s controlled is decreased by 25%. 100% of the damage dealt during the skill’s duration will be converted to Argus’s HP after the skill ends.
Argus play Strategy
- Use bushes to ambush enemies in a surprise.
- Wait for Squishy enemies to show up. Argus can instantly One Shot them.
- This way you can successfully get Trail by enemy due to Skill 2.
- Always stun the Enemy with Skill 1 first before using Skill 2.
- Always focus Split Pushing until you reach Late Game.
- Always save Ultimate to save yourself from Surprise Ganks.
- Argus is only strong in Late Game Phase.
Argus and Rafaela were heavenly angels that descended into the land of dawn at the same time. One responsible for eradicating evil, the other for eradicating suffering. As Argus went through countless battles, he soon became obsessed with the pursuit of power. One time during a battle he heard the call of an ancient being, Argus soon lost control of his ambitions and became corrupted. He was able to break the seal of the ancient being to summon forth a blazing demonic blade. By sacrificing his own life to the blade was able to gain even more power. Now Argus wanders the world, seeking conflict and war so that he can consume more lives with his blade.