Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about LapuLapu Build in Mobile Legends.
Best LapuLapu build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best LapuLapu build for the meta. Learn more about LapuLapu’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 119|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2628|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.9|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
LapuLapu Pro & Cons
|+ High damage.|
+ Good jungler, roamer.
+ Good clear speed.
+ Low cooldown.
+ Extremely mobile.
|– May be vulnerable whenever your skills on cooldown but hey, it’s fine.|
– Can be confusing or complicating at first.
LapuLapu Spells Build
LapuLapu Items Build
LapuLapu Emblems Build
- Skill Combo: 1st Skill > 2nd Skill > 3rd Skill (Ultimate).
- or 3rd Skill (Ultimate) > 1st Skill > 2nd Skill.
- HERO’S FAITH – Lapu-Lapu will gain a stack of Bravery Blessing after hitting an enemy hero or a Creep with his skills. After gaining 5 stacks, Lapu-Lapu’s next Basic Attack will deal extra 250% damage (not critical). It will also give Lapu-Lapu a shield that absorbs 500-1200 points of damage. (Scales with level).
- JUSTICE BLADE – Lapu-Lapu hurls two boomeranging blades of light forward. Each blade deals 120 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies hit on their way out and back, and multiple hits on the same enemy only grant 1 stack of Bravery Blessing.
- BRACE STANCE – Lapu-Lapu charges with his twin blades, dealing 100 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies on the path. If he hits an enemy hero, his Movement Speed will be increased by 30%. Lasts 3s.
- CHIEFTAIN’S RAGE – Lapu-Lapu combines twin blades into one heavy sword and slashes forward, dealing 400 (+200% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies, stunning them for 0.8s. He then increases 30 Physical and Magic Defense of his own within 15s. Lapu-Lapu enters Heavy Sword state and enhances all his skills. Lasts for 15s.
LapuLapu play Strategy
Early game, you don’t have to start with magic necklaces and you still can spam ability all you want because LAPU-LAPU HAS NO MANA HAH! It’s so awesome. But on a serious point, play as aggressive as you can. You could even pick up some kills. You could clear jungle and lane fairly fast, get yourself to level 4 as soon as possible to unlock your ultimate and you could start ganking any lane.
While ganking, starts with Brave Stance, follow up with Justice Blade, and then Chieftain’s Rage, auto attack and use Justice Blade again, Brave stance to gap close if needed, Chieftain’s Rage AGAIN to finish the kill. Don’t forget, using Chieftain’s Rage, entering into Heavy Sword state RESETS ALL YOUR ABILITY COOLDOWN. Make use of it.
Mid-Late game, by this time you should have your boots, attack damage items and some tanky items. You would want to be in the frontline, trying to kill the backline or frontline, get your shield up, soak as much damage as possible and also deal damage as much as possible. you can start a teamfight with yout ultimate, 0.8s stun to the enemy team. Don’t be afraid to use your ability to clear wave, jungle or roaming. Remember, 0 mana costs.
The mysterious waters to the south of the Land of Dawn are dotted with islands big and small. Here the land is fertile, the climate mild. Life thrives, and food is in abundance. People live lives of peace and happiness. But one day, a group of invaders came upon this peaceful land and disrupted the happy lives of the people. The chief of Makadan Island, Lapu-Lapu, refused to become anyone’s slave. “The enemy has iron spears. We have brave hearts,” he declared. Lapu-Lapu took up his twin blades and led his people into battle, slaying countless invaders. Under his leadership, they won victory and the respect of the enemy, free once again to live in peace. But this incident of “outside invaders” made our hero aware of the world beyond the island, and though beset by enemies, he packed his bags and began a journey to learn about this world.