Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Saber Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Saber build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Saber build for the meta. Learn more about Saber’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 118|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2599|
|Mana: 443||Attack Speed: 0.87|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Saber Pro & Cons
Saber, the Spacetime Swordmaster is an very agile assassin. He is cunning, fast and has high base skill damage. With the recent nerf of purify.
|+ High-Decent skill based damage, can build tanky after 1-2 damage items|
+ Good roamer due to his clearing speed and second skill
+ Good farmer
+ Very good in ganking
+ Less Counters
|– Low based life|
– Squishy without tank items
– Can’t gank without ultimate
Saber Spells Build
Saber Items Build
Saber Emblems Build
Excess Saber capable of killing enemies with a single combo.
Combo Basic: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Ultimate.
Using a skill one, skill two and ultimate in sequence will make the skill effective and deadly and the enemies who are caught will not be able to escape from the attack.
- (Passive) ENEMY’S BANE – Saber’s damage reduces Physical Defense of enemies by 7 points. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 5s.
- (1) FLYING SWORD – Saber shoots out 4 flying swords, with each sword dealing up to 160 (+90% Extra Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Swords will spin around for awhile and then fly back to Saber. Using Charge will call the swords back earlier. Swords also deal damage if they hit an enemy on their way back. This skill enjoys only 40% of Spell Vamp.
- (2) CHARGE – Saber charges towards a designated place, dealing 80 (+40% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way.
- (3) RIPLE SWEEP – Saber attacks an enemy hero, knocking the target into the air for 1.2s, and then dealing 3 blows continuously. Each blow deals 200 (+130% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
Saber play Strategy
- Start with 2 Magic Necklace, if you are taking Retribution, start jungle either blue or red side. If you are taking execute or others, go to a lane. I recommend going to mid lane, as you can roam so much without losing too much minions.
- Without Retribution: Try to reach level 4 as soon as possible. Before level 4, use your Flying Sword to harass and clear lanes quickly, and proceed into jungle. When you are level 4, try killing your enemy lane, it would be slightly easy especially with execute. (depend on who your opponent is). If you did it, push the turrets! If you can’t do it, roam to any lanes and try to gank the enemy heroes. It would be easy if the enemy heroes doesn’t have purify. Keep doing this until mid-late game.
- With Retribution: Try to reach level 4 as soon as possible, clean the jungles and proceed into the lane where you left with an ally soloing against 2 enemy heroes. Help your team and gank whenever you are level 4. Steal enemy jungles if possible, but don’t let yourself get caught in the jungle by enemy team. Remember, Charge can charges through wall and obstacles.
- Try to catch someone alone off-guard, for example, enemy marksman alone in the bottom lane or jungle trying to farm. If you have done that, immediately aim for important objectives such as turtles,lords and turrets. You could try split pushing as well, but warn your teammates first! If you engaged into a 5v5 teamfight, don’t rush in with your ultimate as you can get caught and die quickly unless you have Immortality, then you could go for their backlines. Use your Flying Sword and take it slow if you don’t have Immortality available.
-> Build recommend by: gamerhub.gg
Scientists from another world gathered DNA from sword masters of hundreds of different races to create the ultimate swordsman using advanced technology. They named him Saber. His sword can tear a hole in spacetime, allowing him to travel to any place or time. His skills as a swordsman make him difficult to defeat, and also lonely beyond compare. After countless challengers were drawn to the land of dawn, Saber also turned his sights on this place, ripping through the fabric of space and time to set foot in the land of dawn and find an opponent worthy enough to face him.