Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Saber Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Saber build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Saber build for the meta. Learn more about Saber’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Assassin – Gold: 6500$ | 299 Diamond
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 118|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2599|
|Mana: 443||Attack Speed: 0.87|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Saber Pros & Cons
Saber, the Spacetime Swordmaster is an very agile assassin. He is cunning, fast and has high base skill damage. With the recent nerf of purify.
|+ Has a very large damage.|
+ Easy to play.
+ Has excellent mobility.
+ Hero counter all heroes.
+ Has a wide range of attacks.
+ Good roamer due to his clearing speed and second skill
+ Good farmer.
+ Very good in ganking.
|– Slow attack.|
– Difficult to do farming.
– Has a thin Hp.
– Lacks crowd control.
– Low lifesteal ability.
– Low based life.
– Squishy without tank items.
– Can’t gank without ultimate.
Saber Spells Build
Saber Items Build
Saber Emblems Build
Saber Assassin emblems set:
Saber Jungle emblems set:
Best combo for Saber:
Basic combo: Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> AA.
Basic combo: Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2 (run).
Basic Combo: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 -> AA.
Saber Is Strong Against
Saber Is Weak Against
Passive -Enemy’s Bane
Saber’s damage from skills and basic attacks reduces Physical Defense by 3–8 (scales with level) for 5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Skill 1 – Orbiting Swords
Saber shoots out 5 swords that orbit around him, dealing 80–105 (+30% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in contact. After orbiting around Saber for [5 seconds], the swords will fly back to Saber.
Within the duration of this skill, when Saber deals damage with his Basic Attack or skills, he will send an orbiting sword towards the target, dealing 210–260 (+60% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to the main target and 50% of the damage to the other targets it passes through and reducing the cooldown of Charge by 1 second. It deals only 50% damage to minions and creeps.
Skill 2 – Charge
Saber charges towards a designated direction, dealing 75–150 (+50% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies along the way.
Saber gains an enhanced Basic Attack after the charge, dealing 75–150 (+120% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and slowing the target by 60% for 1 second.
Skill 3 – Triple Sweep
Saber dashes towards an enemy hero and knocks the target airborne for 1.2 seconds. During this period, Saber launches 3 consecutive blows in quick succession. The first 2 blows deal 120–180 (+100% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage and the third blow deals 240–360 (+200% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage, for a total of 480–720 (+400% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage.
Saber play Strategy
Keep in mind that despite the fact that Saber can deliver high burst damage he isn’t good at receiving heavy blows.
Properly utilize Saber’s passive that will reduce the enemy’s Physical Defense by always activating Flying Swords (skill 1).
- Start with 2 Magic Necklace, if you are taking Retribution, start jungle either blue or red side. If you are taking execute or others, go to a lane. I recommend going to mid lane, as you can roam so much without losing too much minions.
- Without Retribution: Try to reach level 4 as soon as possible. Before level 4, use your Flying Sword to harass and clear lanes quickly, and proceed into jungle. When you are level 4, try killing your enemy lane, it would be slightly easy especially with execute. (depend on who your opponent is). If you did it, push the turrets! If you can’t do it, roam to any lanes and try to gank the enemy heroes. It would be easy if the enemy heroes doesn’t have purify. Keep doing this until mid-late game.
- With Retribution: Try to reach level 4 as soon as possible, clean the jungles and proceed into the lane where you left with an ally soloing against 2 enemy heroes. Help your team and gank whenever you are level 4. Steal enemy jungles if possible, but don’t let yourself get caught in the jungle by enemy team. Remember, Charge can charges through wall and obstacles.
- Try to catch someone alone off-guard, for example, enemy marksman alone in the bottom lane or jungle trying to farm. If you have done that, immediately aim for important objectives such as turtles, lords and turrets. You could try split pushing as well, but warn your teammates first! If you engaged into a 5v5 teamfight, don’t rush in with your ultimate as you can get caught and die quickly unless you have Immortality, then you could go for their backlines. Use your Flying Sword and take it slow if you don’t have Immortality available.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: