Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Phoveus Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Phoveus build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Phoveus build for the meta. Learn more about Phoveus’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 252||Physical Attack: 132|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2828|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.82|
|Hp Regen: 10.8||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Phoveus Pro & Cons
|+ The Best Hero to Counter Agile Heroes.|
+ Has an Annoying Hard CC.
+ Insanely High Burst Damage.
+ Brief Skill Cooldowns.
|– Low Attack Speed.|
– Lacks Escape Tools.
– Hard to Grasp.
Phoveus Spells Build
Phoveus Items Build
Phoveus Emblems Build
To initiate you can use ultimate if ready, or use skill 2 to force initiate.
After engaging, keep spamming your ultimate and use skill 1 in between whenever available.
Use skill 2 in between, if enemies doesn’t use dash skills.
Passive – Deity Intuition (Buff)
- Phoveus’ weapon, Astaros, holds mysterious powers and is exceptionally sensitive to fast-moving prey. When an enemy hero uses Blink or Charge skills within 10 yards of Astaros, it reduces all of Phoveus’ skill cooldown by 1s.
Skill 1 – Malefic Terror (Shield, AoE)
- Phoveus smashes the ground and unleashes Astaros Dread, dealing 500 (+100% Total magic power) Magic damage to enemies hit and reducing their movement speed by 25% for 0.8s. Stack up to 3. Astaros Dread leaves enemies who are hit by it terrified, causing its effects to spread again. If Phoveus touches it, he gains 450 (+110 % Total Magic Power) Shield for 3s. (touching it again would only reset the shield and does not stack). The skill gains 1 charge every 9.0s, up to 3 charges.
Skill 2 – Astaros Eye (CC)
- Phoveus summons forth the Astaros Oculus that watches enemies, reducing the movement speed of any enemies that set foot on it by 40%.
- After 1s, Astarous Oculus starts shrinking and pulling all the enemies on it into its center dealing 350 (+70% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
Ultimate Skill – Deity Force (Blink, Burst)
- Astaros keeps a watchful gaze over an area of 10 yards of Phoveus. If it sees an enemy hero using Blink or Charge skills, it activates to cast a mark upon them for 3s.
- During this time, Phoveus can instantly blink to their location to deliver a fierce blow dealing 600 (+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the target and its vicinity. Once Phoveus activates this effect, the skill is available for 10s before entering cooldown.
Phoveus play Strategy
Early Game: Prioritize Clock of Destiny after buying boots (250 golds) and try to cast your skill 1 on enemies to gain a shield.
Mid Game: This is the main phase for Phoveus. Do not feed to enemies and poke learn to use skill 2 to activate ultimate. Do not leave your lane wide open but if needed do a quick rotation in mid and help your carry to get kills.
Late Game: While playing as Phoveus, enemies will use blink and ran under their turret. Do not fall for their bait. Don’t panic in a team fight, cast your spells properly.