Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Bruno Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Bruno build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Bruno build for the meta. Learn more about Bruno’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 140|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2522|
|Mana: 439||Attack Speed: 0.81|
|Hp Regen: 6||Mana Regen: 3|
Bruno Pro & Cons
|+ Can deal high critical damage because of his Mecha Legs (Passive)|
+ Easy to use
+ Unlike other marksmen, He have 2 CC Skills (Stun, and Knockback)
+ Can reduce enemy Physical DEF from his Wave of The World Animation (Ultimate)
– Short blink skill
– Weak against CC
Bruno Spells Build
Bruno Items Build
Bruno Emblems Build
Skill Combo: 1st Skill > 2nd Skill > 3rd Skill
- MECHA LEGS – Each time Bruno’s skills cause damage, his Crit Chance will be increased by 4%. Stacks up to 5 times. Since Mecha Legs are infused with power, Bruno can deal more damage, but the extra ATK speed only takes effect by 80%.
- VOLLEY SHOT – Bruno infuses the power to his Mecha Legs, his next Basic Attack will kick a powerball directly and hit an enemy target, dealing 110 (+105% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slowing the target by 40% for 0.5s. The powerball can be rebounded to Bruno when hitting the target. Bruno or his teammates can pick up the energy ball to reduce the CD of Flying Tackle by 1s and Bruno will have a powerball again.
- FLYING TACKLE – Bruno makes a forward slide tackle, dealing 140 (+40% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies and stunning them for 0.5s. If Bruno casts Flying Tackle while there is a powerball rebounding to him, he will pull back this powerball immediately.
- WAVE OF THE WORLD – Bruno kicks an energy ball at a designated hero, dealing 250 (+83% Total Physical ATK) points Physical Damage, knocking back the target and reducing the Physical Defense of the target by 3. Afterwards the energy ball will ricochet among enemy heroes ( Up to 10 times). Every hit deals 150 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Physical Defense Reducing effect lasts 8s. Stacks up to 3 times.
Skill Upgrade Priority: 1ST SKILL > 3RD SKILL (ULTIMATE) > 2ND SKILL
Bruno play Strategy
- The more you hit your enemies with your skill, the more damage they take.
- Always pick up the Powerball of his 1st skill to reduce the cooldown of Flying tackle (2nd skill) and he will have powerball again.
- Bruno can also take down high physical defensive heroes.
- Likewise, always be aware of your position as Bruno can be burst down easily.
- You can also use Powerball to clear minion waves faster.
- Use your 2nd skill to chase or escape from enemies.
- Use your Ultimate if the enemies are grouped together.
- Bruno is very item dependent so make sure you can farm well.
- It is better to have 2-3 core items before you start engaging aggresively.
Born in the slums, Bruno was always more frail than other children his age, but this did not prevent him from having a heart that yearned for freedom. One day in a terrible incident, Bruno lost both of his legs trying to save a friend, causing him to pretty much give up on life. The scholars of Eruditio however heard his story, and out of pity for his misfortune and admiration for his bravery, they decided to use the city\’s most advanced technology to make a new pair of legs for him. When Bruno was finally able to stand on two legs again, he was surprised to discover that his mechanical legs allowed him to run like the wind. To express his gratitude, Bruno vowed to always protect the City of Scholars to his dying breath. Eruditio in turn made an energy ball weapon that works with his mechanical legs, and from that day, anyone who tried to cross the citizens of Eruditio were met with Bruno\’s merciless attacks. The people simply call him The Protector.