Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Guinevere Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Guinevere build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Guinevere build for the meta. Learn more about Guinevere’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 126|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2528|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Guinevere Pro & Cons
|+ Great mobility, great for chasing and escape.|
+ Has CC immunity (while up in the air).
+ Can farm very fast.
+ Has incredible snowball potential.
|– Very skill-reliant.|
– Requires some practice for aiming and timing her skills.
Guinevere Spells Build
Guinevere Items Build
Attack & Defend
Guinevere Emblems Build
The most basic combo would be the 2nd skill + ultimate combination.
- SUPER MAGIC – When Guinevere hits an enemy that is knocked airborne, the damage will be increased by 25%. Damage dealt to enemies accumulates super magic, and the next Basic Attack will be enhanced when the magic is full – she performs a chase on the enemy, dealing (+100% Total Physical ATK)(+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and recovering 8% of her lost HP.
- ENERGY WAVE – Guinevere sends an energy orb to the designated direction, dealing 300 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the enemies and slowing them by 50%. Lasts 1.2s. Meanwhile, the CD of her skills are reduced by 1s.
- MAGIC THUMP – Guinevere performs a thump to the designated place. If she hits enemies, she will knock them airborne by her super magic for 1s and deal 250 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to them. Shortly after she uses this skill, she obtains new skill Spatial Migration.
- SPATIAL MIGRATION – Guinevere blinks to designated direction, leaving a temporary magical Image. When the Image takes damage, it will deal Magic Damage to the attackers and restore some of Guinevere’s Super Magic.
- VIOLET REQUIEM – Guinevere completely releases her super magic, dealing 650 (+500% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to nearby enemies within 2s. If the enemies are knocked airborne, they will have an extra knock-airborne effect. Each enemy will be knocked airborne additionally for 6 times. During her casting time, Guinevere is immune to Control Effects.
Guinevere play Strategy
Guinevere mixes magic damage with a fighter’s durability to barrage enemies with airborne effects, allowing her to lock and burst them down with little resistance.
Guinevere needs to obtain some items before she comes online, meaning she needs to play safe in the early game and farm up, avoiding being poorly positioned so that she doesn’t feed the enemy team kills.
In team fights, Guinevere has strong potential to jump on high priority targets and lock them down, disabling them from applying damage to her teammates and making it easier for them to be killed. To do this effectively, she needs to be mindful of her position, the enemy crowd control and bait things out, engaging with her team’s tank and going to town.
The Baroque family is one of the few nobles on the Land of Dawn. The most prestigious skill of them, fencing, the family’s emblem, discourages countless opponents from even thinking about attacking. In addition, beauty and wisdom are also the most perfect genetic signs of the Baroque family, just like the eternal beauty and love of Violet.