Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Claude Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Claude build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Claude build for the meta. Learn more about Claude’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 97|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 14|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2370|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.826|
|Hp Regen: 8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Claude Pro & Cons
|+ High burst damage with ultimate.|
+ Can juke enemies with 2nd skill.
+ Can deal an insane amount of damage once he has Demon Hunter Sword Golden Staff.
+ High carry potential with Partners in Crime.
+ Has high attack speed and fast movement speed with 1st skill.
|– Requires great gold acquisition.|
– Very dependent on Demon Hunter Sword to start dealing damage.
– Very vulnerable, when skill is on Cooldown.
Claude Spells Build
Claude Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Claude Emblems Build
SKill combo: Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2.
- BATTLE SIDE-BY-SIDE – Dexter launches an attack to help Claude, hitting again to the enemies hit by Claude’s Basic Attack. Deals 35% of Claude’s Basic Attack and enjoys the effects attached by Claude’s Basic Attack.
- ART OF THIEVERY – Claude attacks enemies within a fan-shaped area, dealing 160 (+40% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and reducing their Movement Speed by 20% and Attack Speed by 10%. When he hits an enemy hero or a non-hero unit, his Movement Speed will be increased by 7% and Attack Speed will be increased by 3.5%. Lasts 6s. Stacks up to 10 times.
- BATTLE MIRROR IMAGE – Claude leaves a mirror image of Dexter at a designated location. Dexter’s mirror image automaticall attacks enemies. Lasts 5.5s. Claude can activate this kill again to switch places with the mirrior image. Dexter’s Basic Attack deals 35% of Claude’s Basic Attack Damage and enjoys the effects attached by Claude’s Basic Attack.
- BLAZING DUET – Claude and Dexter unleash a barrage atacck, dealing continuous damage to enemies within the duo’s surrounding area. Lasts for 3s. Every hit inflicts 80 (+15% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to 2 enemies. This damage enjoys the effects attached to Claude’s Basic Attack. Also generates a shield with 20 (+3% Total Physical ATK) points. Extra Attack Speed will also increase hit rate. When Claude’s attack is in full burst, enemy Minions will take 400%.
Claude play Strategy
Claude takes marksmen on-hit effects to the next level, with Dexter joining the fray and giving Claude the ability to stack on-hit effects unlike any other marksmen could dream of.
His playstyle consists of stacking up as many on-hit effects as he can and using his Basic Attacks and abilities to stack them and debuff enemies.
As a marksman, Claude gains power as the match goes on. However, because he has Dexter and a variety of ways to stack effects on enemies, his base stats are fairly weak. It is important for him to keep his range advantage for as long as possible, poking enemies and providing sustained damage per second in team fights.
If you often go to the tavern, then you must have heard of Claude. His story is a favorite for tipsy travelers One of the most famous legends in the Land of Dawn. Rumor has it, that this teenage human has a special talent for thievery. To Claude, thievery is an art from rather than a crime. In fact, Claude would often send his victims a notice to let them know in advance. Much to everyone’s surprise, Claude always succeeded in acquiring his targeted objects, regardless of how strong or prepared his victims are. Whether the target is king’s a well-guarded treasure, a magic library protected by powerful spells, or an dark fortress filled with the undead Nothing can stop Claude from taking what he wants. It is said that this young “Thief King” has a mysterious partner in crime. Some say his partner is a beautiful maiden, other’s say it’s his twin brother. However, most people believe in the version of the story where Claude’s partner is a wizard who practices black magic—This version quickly gained support after one of Claude’s victims recalled hearing an odd laughter. In recent times, Claude is said to be eyeing the latest research of the famed machine specialist in the city of Antoinerei, Dr. Rooney, who’s said to have invented a device that would allow its user to freely travel across the planes of existence and create mirror images.The Captain of the Guard, Bruno, caught wind of Claude’s hallmark notice and installed monitoring devices all over Antoinerei to catch him. As soon as Claude entered the city, he was caught by the City Guards and placed in an inescapable prison that utilized some of the best technology.