Hey, I’m Zathong and i will update the Mobile Legends Support Tier List for 2023. I will help you choose the best Support heroes in the current meta and ranks every hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from the least viable to the best in ranked games.
Mobile Legends Support Tier List
Tier list is a tool that allows players to see which heroes are performing well in the current meta.
|S||Kaja, Estes, Diggie.|
Heroes should be on top ban priority. They perform well on practically any game and are significantly difficult to counter and with the right usage.
- Good mobility.
- Can detect hidden enemies.
- Heals all the allies in the range.
- Have good crowd control skills
- She has decent mobility.
- She has a great burst damage.
- She is very good at sustaining damage etc.
- She has good crowd control (efficent at teamfights).
- Kind of Untouchable during mid to late game.
These heroes are powerful and are part of the meta. They excel at what they do and perform well on practically any game.
- AOE Skill 1.
- Scary Ganker.
- Long CC time.
- Very painful.
- Counter for Fanny.
- High Damage.
- Can easily Single Out the Main Target.
- Great Crowd Control Effect which cannot be cancelled.
- It also heals the allies by its skills.
- It is also very good in sustainability
- Capable of slowing the Enemy up to 90% for 1.5 seconds.
- Very good in sustain.
- It is capable of decreasing the speed of the enemy heroes.
- Can counter CC opponent.
- Has excellent crowd control.
- Sufficient damage.
- Can disturb and break opponent formations.
- Has high mobility.
- His skill 2, Reverse Time is good to countering high mobility Hero like Fanny.
- If he being eliminates, he can be transform being Egg and invicible.
These heroes are impressive and are great at their role. They generally perform well on practically any game.
- Great poke.
- CC for 2 seconds.
- Stacking heal skill.
- Good mobility
- Best support with her ultimate.
- Magic damage, high enough.
- Having Control Effect and heal.
- Anti-tower dive from enemy.
With the right usage, they perform great, but their impact is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Has passive support that adds items.
- Heal ability with wide area.
- Support with great damage.
- Very good for teamfight.
- Easy to play.
- Has a Useful, Unique Passive.
- Currently the Best Healer in Mobile Legends.
- Excellent Poking Abilities.
- Thrives in Any Situation.
- Easy to Grasp.
Heroes with average performance. Heroes generally don’t do well in the current meta. Their impact in the game is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Short skill range.
- Useless without teamwork.
- Lacks Blink skills (She only has Speed Up skill).
- Standard Crowd Control.
- Hard to Control Skill.
- Faramis’ first skill can be avoided by moving far away from him.
- Faramis is prone to high damaging heroes whenever he is alone.
Not Pick. This is Heroes with low benefit that perform poorly in the current meta.
Rafaela are best Support heroes for meta current. But Mobile Legends is game requires communication and time investment to excel in it. You need talk with your team to make sure you have the same game plan and pick the character that fits.
You may also like…