Hey, I’m Zathong and i will update the Mobile Legends Tank Tier List for 2023. I will help you choose the best Tank heroes in the current meta and ranks every hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from the least viable to the best in ranked games.
Mobile Legends Tank Tier List
Tier list is a tool that allows players to see which heroes are performing well in the current meta.
|S+||Lolita, Gloo, Khufra.|
|A||Baxia, Akai, Tigreal, Hylos.|
|B||Barats, Minotaur, Atlas, Grock.|
Heroes should be on top ban priority. They perform well on practically any game and are significantly difficult to counter and with the right usage.
- High Defense.
- Supporting Abilities.
- AoE Damage.
- Easy to Play.
- Nice Attack Combo.
- Has a very effective CC ultimate, excellent in team fights.
- Good initiator.
- Versatile in both roles.
- Considerably effective in ambushing enemy heroes.
- Can protect other teammates in retreats and pushes.
- Effective in almost all times.
- Strong Ganking in late game.
- Durable passive shield effect that can be shared by teammates.
- Powerful counterattack ability after blocking projectiles.
- She’s quite powerful crowd controller.
- Powerful and effective ultimate, can stun the whole enemy team.
- Has high mobility.
- Fast cooldown skill.
- Strong against single target heroes.
- There is potential as an offlaner.
- Able to inflict high damage even though it is a tank hero.
- Super fun to play.
- Ranged abilities.
- Very effective skills in a teamfight.
- Khufra is very mobile and durable.
- Counter to heroes such as Gusion, Lance.
- Great against high mobility heroes.
- All skills have Crowd Control Effects.
- Passive helps in restoring HP.
- High Durability.
These heroes are powerful and are part of the meta. They excel at what they do and perform well on practically any game.
- Powerful CCs.
- A Skill-Reliant Hero, Yet Doesn’t Require Mana.
- Versatile and Flexible.
- Has a long stiun duration.
- Unique skills and gameplay.
- Hero with deadly combo.
- The most aggressive tank hero.
- Has very thick armor.
- No reqiored Mana.
- High armor stats.
- Easy to initiate, join teamfights, chase enemies, and roam.
- Various and Powerful CC effect.
- Superior nuking ability despite being a tank.
- Significant amount of damage from second skill and ultimate.
- One of the strongest tank in late game.
- Quite difficult to play.
- Player must memorize map.
- Slow mobility.
- Sooldown of the old skill.
- Requires high calculation.
These heroes are impressive and are great at their role. They generally perform well on practically any game.
- Has a faster regen if you bought Oracle.
- Fast mobility.
- Has many CC ( Crowd Control ) Skills.
- Has a Health regeneration because of his Wasteland Force.
- Easy to play.
- High regeneration (Highest at late game).
- Shield, immunity to slows, movement speed buff (Very hard to kill).
- Spammable 1st skill due to its low CD.
- Peels enemies off your teammate( peeling: keep enemies.
- Debuff and CC (Reduces enemy’s attack power and has good slows along with stun) [skill 1, skill 3].
- Skills hit everything around him like Hylos [skill 1, skill 2].
With the right usage, they perform great, but their impact is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Has High Durability.
- Has Good Mobility.
- Can Cover Well.
- Suitable for Team Fight.
- Natural Counter of Hero Lifestealer.
- Has good CC.
- Easy to use.
- Can harrass enemies who are doing jungle Ultimate can silence/knockback and disturb enemies.
- Also has free Purify from his Ultimate (except Suppression).
- Easy to use.
- Has a very tough durability.
- Have a good initiator skill.
- Can do combos with many heroes.
- Very strong in the late game.
- Great Initiator.
- Great amount of crowd control tools.
- Great zoning off enemies.
- The advantages of Hylos Mobile Legends.
- Has the highest HP.
- Excellent Mobility.
- It Is Suitable For Ganking.
- Can Use Skill Continuously.
- Very Easy To Play.
- Has extremely high durability.
- Can offlane very easily and also harass his enemies.
- Can easily initiate a fight.
Heroes with average performance. Heroes generally don’t do well in the current meta. Their impact in the game is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- His Skills are Quite Difficult to Master.
- Falls Off Late Game.
- Positioning is Key to Get the Best Out of His Ultimate.
- Low Mobility.
- Quite Difficult Combo Use.
- Very Dependent on the Battle Spell.
- Doesn’t Have Initiator Skill.
- Very Rely on Rage Mode.
- The use of mana is quite wasteful.
- Does not have Escape skills.
- Less endurance compared to other tanks.
- Has a small HP.
- Lacks Crowd Control.
- Very Rely on Timing.
- Weak When Late Game.
- Quite Difficult for Beginners to Play.
Not Pick. This is Heroes with low benefit that perform poorly in the current meta.
- Relatively low damage as a fighter.
- Initiator capabilities that require high accuracy.
- Role that is hard to define.
- Low mobility.
- Ultimate Gatotkaca is easy to avoid.
- No Escape Skill.
- Belerick requires constant teamwork.
- Belerick can’t contribute as much if he has no farm.
- Belerick is difficult to use during the laning phase.
Lolita, Gloo, Khufra are best Tank heroes for meta current. But Mobile Legends is game requires communication and time investment to excel in it. You need talk with your team to make sure you have the same game plan and pick the character that fits.
You may also like…