Hey, I’m Zathong and i will update the Mobile Legends Jungle Tier List for 2023. I will help you choose the best Jungle heroes in the current meta and ranks every hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from the least viable to the best in ranked games.
Mobile Legends Jungle Tier List
Tier list is a tool that allows players to see which heroes are performing well in the current meta.
|S||Harley, Saber, Karina, Lancelot, Roger.|
|A+||Yi Sun-Shin, Ling, Alucard, Hayabusa.|
|A||Fanny, Gusion, Hanzo.|
Heroes should be on top ban priority. They perform well on practically any game and are significantly difficult to counter and with the right usage.
- The Longest Stun Effect.
- Has a Deadly Combo Skill.
- Very Strong in the Early Game.
- Has High Mobility.
- Versatile hero.
- Has an element of surprise.
- Can deal with a very high damage, aided with her passive skill.
- Her first skill in elven mode has both an AoE and CC effect.
These heroes are powerful and are part of the meta. They excel at what they do and perform well on practically any game.
- Great kiting.
- Huge burst.
- Decent crowd control.
+Great ganker and roamer.
- Good clearing speed, can be a powerful jungler.
- Very short cooldown and very mobile.
- Has a very large damage.
- Easy to play.
- Has excellent mobility.
- Hero counter all heroes.
- Has a wide range of attacks.
- Good roamer due to his clearing speed and second skill
- Good farmer.
- Very good in ganking.
- Easy to use.
- Has high burst damage.
- Is a great killing machine.
- Best hero counter marksman and mage.
- High mobility.
- Fast cooldown skill.
- Excellent in kill streaks, especially in team fights.
- Once she jungles enough, she can be a threat to any hero going alone
- Agile Hero.
- Has High Burst Damage.
- Excellent Mobility.
- Have Immune Ability.
- Fast Cooldown Skill.
- Strong In Early To Late Game.
- Can easily clear out minion waves and jungle.
- He can increase damage due to his armor-removing passive.
- Has high damage.
- Has good mobility.
- Has immune skill.
- Very good in rotation and ganking.
- Roger has lots of chasing and escaping skills so you will never run out of skills.
- He can use ranged attacks as well as close range attacks.
These heroes are impressive and are great at their role. They generally perform well on practically any game.
+ Yi Sun-Shin:
- High mobility.
- Have a good immune.
- Have a good escape skill.
- Hero with one map attack area.
- Very strong in the late game.
- Has high mobility.
- Has big damage.
- Can do split push easily.
- Amazing burst damage.
- Great mobility.
- Unique ability to climb walls.
- Decent ganking capability.
- Has aggressive and fast gameplay.
- Very strong to slaughter hero mage, marksman and support.
- Above average farming speed.
- Fast rotation and roaming ability.
- Excellent in early game to late game.
- A fighting juggernaut, thanks to the huge lifesteal buff granted by his ultimate.
- Can chase enemies, thanks to his passive.
- High damage output in the mid-late game.
- Hayabusa can get away very well than other assassins.
- When doing a one-on-one duel, Hayabusa has a high rate of winning
- Basic damage from large hayabusa, this hero is suitable for use as an offlaner and pusher.
With the right usage, they perform great, but their impact is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- One of the most slippery and mobile heroes in the game.
- An incredible snowballer.
- One of the most deadliest assassins in early to mid game.
- High damage output in the early game.
- A fast farmer with 1st skill (spell Retribution required).
- Combo Skill Very Deadly.
- Has a large area of damage.
- Very Fast Cooldown Skill.
- Very Strong in the Early Game.
- Good mobility.
- OP to Early Game.
- An amazing hero to snowball out of control once he gets his kills.
- High burst damage against enemies.
- High Mobility.
- Big Range of Skills.
- Great Critical Damage on all Basic Attacks.
Heroes with average performance. Heroes generally don’t do well in the current meta. Their impact in the game is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Has Low Durability.
- Very Rely on Second Skill.
- Low Base Damage.
- Single Target Attack Type.
- Hero who is quite difficult to play.
- Can be countered by CC heroes.
- Deals less damage in low levels.
- Can’t initiate in team fights.
- Squishy so you need to be extra careful.
- You need to farm very hard and fast to get your items.
- Weak to enemies with CC skills since her silence works only for 2 secs.
This is Heroes with low benefit that perform poorly in the current meta.
Selena are best Jungle heroes for meta current. But Mobile Legends is game requires communication and time investment to excel in it. You need talk with your team to make sure you have the same game plan and pick the character that fits.
You may also like…
Mobile Legends Marksman Tier List
Mobile Legends Fighter Tier List
Mobile Legends Assassin Tier List
Mobile Legends Support Tier List
Mobile Legends Gold Lane Tier List
Mobile Legends Exp Lane Tier List
Mobile Legends Mid Lane Tier List