Hey, I’m Zathong and i will update the Mobile Legends Marksman Tier List for 2023. I will help you choose the best Marksman heroes in the current meta and ranks every hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from the least viable to the best in ranked games.
Mobile Legends Marksman Tier List
Tier list is a tool that allows players to see which heroes are performing well in the current meta.
|S||Yi Sun-shin, Beatrix, Moskov, Melissa.|
|A+||Claude, Irithel, Popol and Kupa, Brody.|
|B||Lesley, Granger, Wanwan, Bruno, Miya.|
|C||Layla, Hanabi, Karrie, Natan.|
Heroes should be on top ban priority. They perform well on practically any game and are significantly difficult to counter and with the right usage.
- Can clear minions quickly.
- Easy to Use.
- Has high burst damage from his Quick Draw and Double Shot.
- Can immobilizing enemies using his 2nd Skill.
- Can attacking turret outside the turret range using Passive.
These heroes are powerful and are part of the meta. They excel at what they do and perform well on practically any game.
+ Yi Sun-shin:
- High mobility.
- Have a good immune.
- Have a good escape skill.
- Hero with one map attack area.
- Very strong in the late game.
- Insane Damage.
- Highly Unique Gameplay.
- A Manaless Marksman!
- Has a Great Carry Potential.
- High Attack Speed.
- Very Strong in the Late Game.
- Dealer Damage During Teamfight.
- Good Escape Mechanism Skill.
- Fairly Good Farming Ability.
- The Ultimate Profound Attack.
- Possesses High Wave Clear Potential
- Decent Mobility
- Decent Damage
- Her Ultimate Provides Protection
- Strong Late Game
These heroes are impressive and are great at their role. They generally perform well on practically any game.
- Has large damage.
- Can Fight Many Heroes at Once.
- Has Good Mobility.
- Can Do Farming Fast.
- Have a good escape skill.
- Has high attack speed and fast movement speed with skill 1.
- Can juke enemies with skill 2.
- High burst damage with skill 3.
- High carry potential with Partners in Crime.
- Burst damage.
- Escape tool (skill 2).
- Great kiting.
- Great critical strike.
- Armor break.
- High carry potential.
- Scales well with items, high damage.
- Can move while attacking + AOE basic attack, every marksman dream.
+ Popol and Kupa:
- Fast farming.
- High burst damage.
- Have crowd control skills.
- Very strong in the early game.
- Regeneration with high HP high.
- Complete super carry.
- Kupa can Tank Jungle Monsters.
- Hard to Deal with in Lanes.
- The attack range is far enough.
- The movement is very agile because it can attack while walking.
- Easy to be mastered by ordinary people at once.
- Strong in the early game thanks to the high damage in the early game.
- Superior one-on-one situations.
With the right usage, they perform great, but their impact is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Very OP in the Early Game.
- Can Attack While Walking.
- Hybrid Attack (Physical & Magical).
- Great Damage.
- Wide Range of Attacks.
Heroes with average performance. Heroes generally don’t do well in the current meta. Their impact in the game is often lower than those in higher tiers.
- Less Durable.
- No CC skills.
- Item dependent.
- Weak against Burst Damage.
- Weak against Continuous type of Crowd Control Skills.
- Low attack speed.
- Easy to pick up.
- Ultimate ability easy to miss.
- Can easily be ambushed.
- Vulnerable to CC effects.
- Vulnerable to assassins, especially with very high damage and speedy maneuverability.
- Low damage in early game.
- Requires to activate ultimate ultimate after hit all 4 mark of passive.
- Depends on item’s.
- Needed a support from Tank.
- Hard to master because of passive.
- 2nd skill cannot removing Suppression effect.
- Short blink skill.
- Weak against CC.
- Has low durability.
- Weak against hero burst damage.
- Weak against crowd control hero.
- Very dependent on build item.
- Very dependent on skill.
- Small HP and relatively little damage early in the game.
- Miya will struggle to fight in lane in the long run.
- Squishy when ultimate is down, vulnerable.
Not Pick. This is Heroes with low benefit that perform poorly in the current meta.
- No mobility.
- Very squishy in all stages of the game.
- Reliant on items and levels.
- Relies on positioning to deal damage, making her easily skirmished by high burst heroes.
- Lack of burst damage.
- Lack of escape skill.
- Very Squishy.
- Mana reliant.
- Very Difficult to play.
- Single target only attack.
- Pretty slow movement speed.
- Very rely on positioning.
- Very dependent on tanks.
- Short range of attacks.
- High Difficulty.
- Heavily Mana Reliant.
- Lacks Solid Escape Tool.
Clint are best Marksman heroes for meta current. But Mobile Legends is game requires communication and time investment to excel in it. You need talk with your team to make sure you have the same game plan and pick the character that fits.
You may also like…
Best Marksman in Mobile Legends
Mobile Legends Fighter Tier List
Mobile Legends Assassin Tier List
Mobile Legends Support Tier List
Mobile Legends Gold Lane Tier List
Mobile Legends Exp Lane Tier List
Mobile Legends Mid Lane Tier List