Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Bruiser tier list in Heroes of the Storm. A list of all Bruiser listed in tiers who is the strongest Bruiser in Heroes of the Storm.
Bruiser tier list
|A||Dehaka, D.Va, Gazlowe, Rexxar, Sonya, Xul.|
|B||Chen, Deathwing, Hogger, Imperius, Leoric, Malthael, Ragnaros, Thrall, Yrel.|
These heroes are currently extremely strong and very hard to counter and have the ability to carry and win every game.
Often first-pick in their respective roles. These heroes very powerful and effective and have the potential to carry games.
- Good waveclear.
- Cannot be body-blocked while using Dark Swarm.
- Can avoid incoming Abilities with Burrow.
- Powerful on demand self healing.
- Can Drag enemies out of position.
- High map mobility via Brushstalker.
- Solid initiation.
- Impressive teamfight mobility with Boosters.
- Can mitigate significant amounts of enemy Hero damage with Defense Matrix.
- Incredible damage and zoning potential with Self-Destruct.
- Empowers knight and giant camps if you push with them.
- Great at controlling space.
- Able to solo any merc camp (golems included) while taking very little damage.
- Sets up heavy defenses around static objectives or for defense.
- Strong solo laner.
- Decent crowd control.
- High health pool on Misha.
- Can easily clear Mercenary Camps on his own.
- Extremely strong duelist.
- Great self-sustain through Whirlwind.
- One of the highest single-target damage output potential in the game.
- May quickly and safely solo claim any Mercenary Camp.
- Outstanding solo laner.
- Exceptional waveclear.
- Excellent AoE damage.
- Mortal Wound counters healing abilities.
- Able to apply lots of debuffs on attack speed, damage, healing and armor.
- Good crowd control for team to follow up thanks to Bone Prison.
The impact of these heroes is often lower than the above. In the right situation, these heroes can perform very well.
- Dive potential.
- Not reliant on Mana.
- Conditional mobility.
- Strong bodyblocker.
- Versatile playstyle.
- Hard to gank.
- High single target sustained damage versus Heroes.
- Powerful and flexible HeroicAabilities.
- High in-combat sustain through Shielding.
- Global mobility.
- Area damage and zoning.
- His abilities are incredibly strong and uninterruptible.
- High health pool and passive armor.
- Permanently Unstoppable, making him immune to all crowd control effects.
- Burst damage.
- Crowd control.
- Good self-sustain.
- Can deal Percent Damage.
- Fast respawn thanks to Drain Essence.
- Solid waveclear.
- Decent mobility.
- Can become Unstoppable when needed.
- Strong in the late game.
- Punishes Melee.
- Sustained Damage.
- Percent-Based Damage.
- Burst Damage.
- Defend a push against a Fort or Keep.
- Strong self-sustain.
- Very strong solo-laner.
- Solid crowd control.
- Crowd Control.
These heroes have little to no benefits when playing them. We would advise picking from a higher tier for better initial chances, unless it is specific to your team composition.
- Great sustained damage.
- Once below 75% health, Shield Overload can make Artanis very difficult to kill if not focused.
- Phase Prism can be used during Blade Dash, which provides Artanis with unexpected mobility.
- Both Suppression Pulse and Purifier Beam are global.
- Has access to multiple crowd control abilities.
- High Basic Attack damage.
- Extremely flexible playstyle.
- Hard to read in drafts.
Read more: Heroes of the Storm best Bruiser