Hey, I’m Zathong and i will help you get 8 Mascot in TFT Set 8. When get 8 Mascot: allies Regain 7% Health.
How To Get 8 Mascot TFT?
To get 8 Mascot TFT you need roll 6 Mascot champions and using Hextech Augments.
6 Mascot Champions: Alistar, Galio, Malphite, Nasus, Nunu, Yuumi.
Tier 1: Using Mascot Heart (Your team counts as having 1 additional Mascot. Gain a Yuumi.)
Tier 2: Using Mascot Crest (Gain a Mascot Emblem and a Malphite.)
Tier 3: Mascot Crown: Gain a Mascot Emblem, a Gargoyle Stoneplate, and an Malphite.
Team Comps Recommend: 8 Mascot + 3 Super
- Team build revolves around hitting 8 mascots through emblems or augments. Ideal champion augment is Yummi with ‘Zoomies’ as this gives Nunu crazy mobility which insanely amps his damage output.
- If you can’t get ‘Zoomies’ augment, look for Nunu augment to add him to the bench asap.
- If you can get to Level 9, add in Leona.
How to play 8 Mascot + 3 Super Team Comp?
Find champions: Leona, Nunu, Alistar, Lee Sin, Malphite, Yuumi, Galio, Gangplank, Nasus,… to build team.
Early game guide
Try to pivot to Mascots as early as possible as this increases the chance for getting the right augments.
Using team: 2 Mascot, 1 Civilian.
Mid game guide
Try to stay on 4 Mascots as this gives a lot of sustainability most comps struggle against. Get Lee Sin and Gangplank for the extra 20% damage.
Using team: 4 Mascot + 3 Super.
Late game guide
Yummi is a nice backline support damage dealer as this frontline is really slow to kill.
Using team: 8 Mascot + 3 Super.
Roll gold aggressively to 3 star units for: Nunu, Yuumi.
Best items for Nunu:
- Titan’s Resolve: Grants 2% Attack Damage and 2 Ability Power when attacking or taking damage, stacking up to 25 times. At full stacks, grant 25 Armor and 25 Magic Resist.
- Ionic Spark: Enemies within 2 hexes have their Magic Resist reduced by 50%. When they cast an Ability, they are zapped for magic damage equal to 185% of their maximum Mana.
- Warmog’s Armor: Grant 700 bonus Health.
Best items for Yuumi:
- Blue Buff: Grant 10 bonus starting Mana and 20 bonus Ability Power. Reduce the holder’s maximum Mana by 10. If the holder gets at least 1 takedown within 3 seconds of casting, gain 20 Mana.
- Jeweled Gauntlet: Grants 15 bonus Ability Power and 15% Critical Strike Chance. Damage from an Ability can critically strike.
- Zeke’s Herald: Combat start: Grant 20% Attack Speed to the holder and allies within 1 hex in the same row.
8 Mascot is best team comp in TFT set 8. But it very difficult build and roll champions. To play 8 Mascot you need good start.
When Mascots die, they retreat to the sidelines to cheer on their team. Allies regenerate a percentage of their maximum health every 3 seconds, increased by 1% for each cheering Mascot. Mascots regenerate double this amount.