Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Healer tier list in Heroes of the Storm. A list of all Healer listed in tiers who is the strongest Healer in Heroes of the Storm.
Healer tier list
|A||Anduin, Kharazim, Lúcio, Stukov.|
|B||Alexstrasza, Auriel, Deckard, Malfurion, Lt. Morales, Tyrande, Rehgar, Uther, Whitemane.|
|C||Ana, Li Li.|
These heroes are currently extremely strong and very hard to counter and have the ability to carry and win every game.
- Solid healing with Soothing Mist.
- Pixie Dust has a lot of uses.
- Fantastic counter to a lot of enemy heroics with Polymorph.
- Able to almost instantly help out allies with Phase Shift.
Often first-pick in their respective roles. These heroes very powerful and effective and have the potential to carry games.
- Powerful late game.
- Strong burst healing.
- Can protect himself quite well.
- Both Heroic Abilities are viable choices.
- Leap of Faith counters crowd control.
- One of the strongest early game healers available due to his passive.
- Divine Palm if mastered can turn the fight around.
- Very strong talent choices on every tier.
- Insane mobility through Radiant Dash which can be used either to chase or get out of sticky situations.
- Area sustained healing.
- Frequent peel for allies.
- Granting movespeed speed for allies.
- Burst Healing.
- Crowd Control.
- Sustained Damage and Healing.
The impact of these heroes is often lower than the above. In the right situation, these heroes can perform very well.
- Burst Healing.
- Point Control.
- Sustained Healing
- Very high burst healing.
- High survivability.
- Good laneclear for a Healer.
- Crowd control.
- Area Denial.
- Innervate is valuable to Mana-hungry allied Heroes.
- Extremely versatile Talent choices to adapt to a broad variety of situations.
- Outstanding healing over time with Regrowth and Tranquility.
- Very strong area of effect crowd control through Entangling Roots.
+ Lt. Morales:
- Strong damage reduction.
- Strong late game.
- Powerful single-target heals.
- Significant burst damage potential.
- Great single target healing.
- Offers major offensive utility.
- Access to long range stun.
- Access to a good scouting tool.
- Unique mobility.
- Capable of clearing Mercenary Camps on his own very quickly.
- Consistent multi-target healing.
- Has high burst healing (From the benediction talent).
- Uther When killed in the battlefield you will appear as a ghost to continue healing (passive skill).
- Uther is able to interupt ultimates or stop engages through stuns.
- Uther offers more utility than other supports (through this build).
- Debuffs and Disruption.
- Flexible Healing Style.
These heroes have little to no benefits when playing them. We would advise picking from a higher tier for better initial chances, unless it is specific to your team composition.
- Long range.
- Healing negation.
- Healing throughput.
Read more: Heroes of the Storm best Healers