Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Sun Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Sun build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Sun build for the meta. Learn more about Sun’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Fighter – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Specialty: Push | Damage
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 114|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2754|
|Mana: 400||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 8.2||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Sun Pros & Cons
|+ Has High Durability.|
+ Great Damage.
+ Easy To Play.
+ Very Strong Fighting as a Melee.
+ Jago Push Lane.
+ Creates distractions for the enemy team.
+ Can lock down a single target.
|– Hard To Target Opponents|
– Sun’s Shadow Difficult to Control
– Lacks Crowd Control
– Low Mobility
– Does not have Escape Mechanism Skill
– Low damage compared to other fighters
Sun Spells Build
Sun Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Sun Emblems Build
Sun Fighter Emblems set:
Sun Assassin emblems set:
Best combo for Sun:
- Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 4
- Skill 2 -> Skill 4 -> Skill 3
Hard combo: Skill 4 -> Skill 3 -> AA -> Skill 2.
Passive – Simian God
Enemies’ Physical Defense will be reduced by 4% when they take damage from Sun or his Doppelgangers. Stacks up to 10 times.
Each of the Doppelganger’s attacks recovers HP for Sun equal to 50% of their Attack.
Skill 1 – Endless Variety
Sun hurls his Golden Staff towards a designated direction dealing 200 / 240 / 280 / 320 / 360 / 400 (+40 / 43 / 46 / 49 / 52 / 55% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage to enemies along its path. When his Golden Staff hits heroes or creeps or travels its maximum distance, Sun will create a Doppelganger that enjoys 40-55% of his attributes and lasts for 5 seconds to attack enemies.
This skill is learned with Swift Exchange and shares its CD.
Skill 2 – Swift Exchange
Sun hurls his Golden Staff toward a designated direction, dealing 200 / 240 / 280 / 320 / 360 / 400 (+40% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies along its path and slowing them by 35% for 2 seconds.
At that point, Sun will create a Doppelganger that has 35% of his attributes and lasts for 5 seconds to confuse the enemies, while he enters stealth and sends his Golden Staff flying before catching it at the destination and reappearing.
This skill is learned with Endless Variety and shares its CD.
Skill 3 – Instantaneous Move
Sun and his Doppelganger charges and launches an instantaneous attack against a designated enemy, dealing 250 / 290 / 330 / 370 / 410 / 450 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to the target and enemies behind it.
Skill 4 – Clone Techniques
Sun temporarily disappears and then summons a Doppelganger that inherits 70% / 85% / 100% of his attributes that lasts for 12 seconds but they take more damage.
Sun play Strategy
- During the laning phase, try to go to Turtle lane. Harass your enemy with your 1st skill. Your doppelganger will distract them from last hitting and forcing them to go back a little bit so you can farm easily and safely. You can also use 2nd skill after 1st skill to harass and confuse them since your doppelganger will also follow the real Sun to the enemy. When you get your ultimate (level 4), go to Turtle and kill it. You can do it solo if it’s safe, but try to get help from 1 more heroes to do it faster. Always check Turtle’s timer since you can get the 2nd one easily without anyone help.
Mid and Late Game
- Use your ultimate before going to teamfight. Target your 1st skill to an enemy and use 2nd enemy to the same enemy. Keep hitting after you do your combos. Take objectives (tower and Lord) if you have some opening. Your team won’t need much time to kill Lord if you are present since your passive increase damage dealt by your allies as well. When you are far from teamfight, push that lane. Your pushing power is one of the strongest in this game. Just don’t overcommitted when pushing, your life is more important than the tower.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: