Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Sun Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Sun build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Sun build for the meta. Learn more about Sun’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 114|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2754|
|Mana: 400||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 8.2||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Sun Pro & Cons
|+ Creates distractions for the enemy team|
+ Can lock down a single target
|– Low mobility|
– Low CC
– Low damage compared to other fighters
Sun Spells Build
Sun Items Build
Sun Emblems Build
- Instantaneous Move → Clone Technique → Endless Variety
- SIMIAN GOD – Physical Defense of enemies will be reduced by 6% when they take damage from Sun or his Dopplegangers. Stacks up to 10 times.
- ENDLESS VARIETY – Sun hurls his Golden Staff towards a designated direction, dealing 250 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along its path. Heros and creeps that touch the Staff will be slowed for 2s. At that point, Sun will create a Doppleganger to attack the enemies. Dopplegangers enjoy 3
- INSTANTENOUS MOVE – Sun and his Dopplegangers launch an instantenous attack against a designated enemy, dealing 180 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Within 2.5s of casting this skill, Sun and his dopplegangers enjoy a 30% increase in Movement Speed.
- CLONE TECHNIQUES – Sun summons a Doppleganger that has 70% of his attributes. Dopplegangers take more damage, while each of their attacks recover Sun’s HP by (+80% Total Physical ATK) points. Dopplegangers lasts 12s.
Sun play Strategy
- During the laning phase, try to go to Turtle lane. Harass your enemy with your 1st skill. Your doppelganger will distract them from last hitting and forcing them to go back a little bit so you can farm easily and safely. You can also use 2nd skill after 1st skill to harass and confuse them since your doppelganger will also follow the real Sun to the enemy. When you get your ultimate (level 4), go to Turtle and kill it. You can do it solo if it’s safe, but try to get help from 1 more heroes to do it faster. Always check Turtle’s timer since you can get the 2nd one easily without anyone help.
Mid and Late Game
- Use your ultimate before going to teamfight. Target your 1st skill to an enemy and use 2nd enemy to the same enemy. Keep hitting after you do your combos. Take objectives (tower and Lord) if you have some opening. Your team won’t need much time to kill Lord if you are present since your passive increase damage dealt by your allies as well. When you are far from teamfight, push that lane. Your pushing power is one of the strongest in this game. Just don’t overcommitted when pushing, your life is more important than the tower.
Sun, born from a rock, has been extraordinary since the very beginning. Long ago he was pinned down under a mountain by gods, trapped and unable to move. He watched time changing and watched the world being changed by the time. Although his body was covered by the freezing snow, the yearn for freedom in his heart never melted away. Waiting for the right opportunity to escape, he chanted \’freedom\’ repeatedly and finally broke down his imprisonment, laughing as he flew away. Now, Sun has finally arrived at the Land of Dawn where in here, this stone-borned monkey\’s soul can be tied down no more, and will start his own legend again.