Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Xiang Yu talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Xiang Yu build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Characters’s skill, background.
Xiang Ju is really strong with his AoE and you shouldn’t underestimate his power. Probably the best cavalry commander in Rise of Kingdoms. And also if you do rally cities, pair him up with Chandragupta and you will deal amounts of damage that’s beyond imagination.
Xiang Yu Talent Tree builds
Warlord’s Courage (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to up to 3 targets in a forward-facing fan-shaped area (Damage Factor 900). Damage dealt to each target is reduced by 25% for each additional target. Successfully hit targets also suffer 10% reduced defense for 3 seconds.
- Direct Damage Factor: 900 / 1000 / 1300 / 1500 / 1700
- Defense Reduction: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
Snow-hooved Stallion (Passive Skill)
Cavalry units led by this commander gain 20% increased attack and 3% increased march speed. When attacked, they have a 20% chance to gain 5% march speed for 3 seconds. This effect can trigger once every 5 seconds.
- Cavalry Attack Bonus: 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40%
- Cavalry March Speed Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
- Triggered Cavalry March Speed Bonus 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
Conqueror of All (Passive Skill)
While attacking strongholds or Governor’s cities, troops led by this commander gain 1% increased damage, and normal attacks have a 10% chance to deal additional direct damage (Damage Factor 200), which can trigger at most once every 3 seconds.
- Damage Bonus: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
- Direct Damage Factor: 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400
Forceful Spearhead (Passive Skill)
While on the map, active skill cost is reduced by 10 rage. After using the active skill, troops led by this commander will gain a stack of cavalry damage +1% and march speed -10% for 10 seconds. Another stack is gained if they are being surrounded. This effect can stack up to 6 times.
- Rage Requirement Reduction: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
- Cavalry Damage Bonus: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Unbeatable Warlord: Passive
Troops led by this commander deal an extra 10% skill damage. When troops have gained a rage buff for more than 1 turn, their skill damage will increase by 10% for 3 seconds. This effect can trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
Xiang Yu Pros and cons
- Great damage skill in AOE.
- Cavalry Commander, strong and fast.
- Great conqueror, specialized in attacking enemy cities.
- Rapid Rage regeneration for both talents and skills, a fearsome cavalry commander.
- Can use it in both forms of PVP, Conquering, or attacking in Open Field.
- Does not have the skill to heal troops during battle.
- Xiang Yu does not have many functions to use in PVE events.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build