Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Suleiman I talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Suleiman I build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Suleiman I’s skill, background.
I really recommend you to wait before investing into him and see how he will find his place in the meta (or maybe a near-to-be-released commander changes meta completely).
Suleiman I Talent Tree builds
Magnificent Sultan (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to target (Damage Factor 900), and when the target has less than 50% Rage, decreases their defense by 10% and health by 10% for 2 seconds.
- Direct Damage Factor: 900 / 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / 1300
- Enemy Defense Reduced: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
- Enemy Health Reduced: 10% / 15% / 20 % / 25% / 30%
Annexation (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander gain 3% increased attack and 3 % increased defense. Damage taken from all sources is reduced by 2% outside alliance territory.
- Attack Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
- Defense Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
- Damage Taken Reduced by: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
The Siege of Vienna (Passive Skill)
Attacks have a 10% chance of reducing the normal attack damage of target troops by 5% and their skill damage by 5% for 3 seconds when attacking cities or strongholds. Cooldown: 5 seconds.
- Normal Attack Damage Reduced: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
- Skill Damage Reduction: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
Janissary (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander deal 1% increased normal attack damage. If at least 2 different unit types are present, troops also gain 20% increased skill damage for 3 seconds upon suffering skill damage. Cooldown: 5 seconds.
- Normal Attack Damage Bonus: 1% / 2% /3 % / 4% / 5%
- Skill Damage Bonus: 20% / 25% / 30% / 40% / 50%
Master of Europe Expertise
When the commander has over 70% Rage, normal attacks by troops led by this commander inflict additional skill damage on the target (Damage Factor 200) but grant the target 50 extra Rage.
Suleiman I Pros and cons
- Excellent Buff / Debuff.
- Good skill damage reduction.
- Legendary Commander specializing in leading troops of any type.
- Great skill damage.
- Conqueror commander, ideal for attacking garrisons and cities.
- It doesn’t have any healing factor.
- Slow march speed.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build