Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Pakal II talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Pakal II build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Characters’s skill, background.
With several nice buffs the only downside is that Pakal deals single target damage but works quite well against getting swarmed and can also rally quite well.
Pakal II Talent Tree builds
Balanced Strategy (Active Skill)
Deals skill damage to the current target (Damage Factor 1300) and troops led by this commander gain a shield for 3 seconds which can absorb a large amount of damage (Damage Factor 500).
- Direct Damage Factor: 700/800/900/1100/1300
- Shield (Self): 200/250/300/400/500
Ruler of Palenque (Passive Skill)
Infantry units led by this commander gain 30% increased health and 15% increased march speed. When this commander launches a rally attack, all damage dealt is increased by 5%.
- Infantry Health Bonus: 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%
- Infantry March Speed Bonus: 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%
- All damage of rallied troops: 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%
Divine Sovereignty (Passive Skill)
When attacking strongholds or cities, infantry led by this commander gain 40% increased attack, and have a 20% chance of dispelling any currently active Slow, Poison, Exhaust, and other weakening effects. This skill can trigger once every 10 seconds.
- Infantry attack bonus: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%
- Probability: 5%/8%/11%/15%/20%
Holy Tree’s Blessing (Passive Skill)
Reduces all damage taken by 10%. While on the map, reduces all damage taken when surrounded (bonus reduction = number of surrounding enemies x 5%). The number of surrounding enemies that can be factored into this bonus damage calculation has an upper limit of 6.
- Damage Taken Reduced by: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
- All Damage Taken Decreased (Per Stack): 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%
Mayan Strength New Skill – Passive Skill
When this commander launches a rally attack, all damage dealt is increased by 5%. Troops led by this commander deal 3% increased counterattack damage and take 20% less damage from all sources for 5 seconds after using an active skill. This effect
Pakal II Pros and cons
- Great damage reduction.
- Powerful damage increase when attacking cities and stronghold.
- Excellent dispelling skill.
- Excellent Legendary Infantry Commander for attack cities and strongholds.
- Great damage absorption and damage per skill.
- His skills force him to be a commander for Rally.
- Does not have any healing factor.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build