Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Moctezuma talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Moctezuma build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Characters’s skill, background.
Reduced counterattack damage makes him a good fit in a team but there’s actually nothing outstanding or relevant where I would recommend bringing him, even as an alternative to a top commander.
Moctezuma Talent Tree builds
Peacekeeping – Skill
Land of the Prickly (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to the current target and reduces its counterattack damage for 4 sec.
- Damage Factor: 600/800/1000/1200/1400
- Counterattack Damage Reduction: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Flower War (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander deal more damage to barbarians and neutral units. Both commanders gain extra experience. Attacks on barbarians have a 10% chance to reduce the target’s health for 3 seconds. The effect can only occur once every 3 seconds.
- Damage bonus to Barbarians: 10% / 20% / 30% / 40% / 50%
- Bonus experience: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
- Target health reduction: 20% / 25% / 30% / 40% / 50%
Jaguar Warrior (Passive Skill)
Troops led by Moctezuma I receive a bonus to march speed and to attack. If the target has HP reduction debuff, troops are healed when attacking with normal attacks. The effect can only occur once every 5 sec.
- March speed bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Attack damage bonus: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
- Healing Factor: 300/400/500/600/700
Triple Alliance (Passive Skill)
When this commander starts a rally, the rally capacity is increased. When Moctezuma’s troops take damage from skills, they immediately deal direct damage to the attacker. The effect can only occur once every 5 sec.
- Rally Capacity Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Direct Damage Factor: 300/350/400/500/600
Worship the Divine Expertise Skill
When this commander launches a rally attack, the capacity of the rally is increased by 10%. When Moctezuma’s troops take damage from skills, they immediately deal direct damage to the attacker (Damage Factor 800). The effect can only occur once every 4 sec.
Moctezuma Pros and cons
- Great reduction healing factor.
- Excellent damage per skill and counterattack reduction.
- Excellent Legendary Commander for PVE.
- Great damage to neutral units.
- Amazing Rally Capacity.
- Does not have a specialization in leading any type of unit.
- Not for PVP.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build