Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Kayn Build in LoL: Wild Rift.
Best Kayn build guides for LoL: Wild Rift 2021. I works hard to keep my’s LoL: Wild Rift builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Kayn build for the meta. Learn more about Kayn’s abilities, Items, Rune, Combo, Tips & Tricks.
THE SHADOW REAPER
Role: Assassin | Difficulty: Hight
Kayn’s Pros and Cons
- Good clear.
- Good sustain.
- Good late game.
- Hyper carry.
- Strong with either form.
- God tier ganks with his Shadow Step.
- Ultimate and his mobility helps to dodge abilities.
- Can choose if you want an assassin or a tank/bruiser.
- Weak early game.
- Bad if behind.
- Mana issues.
- Needs items to be strong.
- Bad at contesting scuttle.
- Not the best in early duels.
PASSIVE: THE DARKIN SCYTHE
Kayn wields an ancient weapon and fights Rhaast, the darkin within it, for control. Either the Darkin will triumph, or Kayn will master Rhaast and become the Shadow Assassin. Darkin: Heal for a percentage of spell damage dealt to champions. Shadow Assassin: For the first few seconds in combat with enemy champions, deal bonus damage.
Kayn dashes, then slashes. Both deal damage.
Kayn damages and slows targets in a line.
Kayn can walk through terrain.
ULTIMATE: UMBRAL TRESPASS
Kayn hides in an enemy’s body, dealing massive damage when he bursts out
Kayn’s Ability Order
Combo 1: Skill 1.
Combo 2: Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
Combo 3: Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Ultimate -> AA -> Skill 1 -> AA.
Full combo: Skill 1 -> Youmuu’s Ghostblade -> Skill 2 -> Flash -> Skill 1 -> Ultimate -> Ultimate.
Kayn’s Tips & Tricks
Remember that nearby enemies can see which wall you’re in.
Look at the line-up of both your team and the enemy’s team when picking your form your form.
Always have your Shadow Step Ready to escape a battle that is not winnable or to gain a bit of hp whilst fighting!
First thing you must know when playing Kayn is how his The Darkin Scythe passive stacks up orbs and how you get your form:
- Put simply if you hit a melee champion you will get red orbs building towards The Darkin Scythe: Rhaast.
- If you hit a ranged champion you will get blue orbs towards The Darkin Scythe: Shadow Assassin.
-> Which ever type of orb you have more than 50% of will determine which form you will get!
- Pressure him as much as possible. Because Kayn relies on his transformation to gain relevance.
- So dont put wards on ur normal spot, put it behind terrain to avoid ganks.
Champion counter Kayn: Graves, Master Yi, Rengar,…
Items counter Kayn: Plated Steelcaps, Thornmail, Randuin’s Omen, Dead Man’s Plate, Frozen Heart,…
Thanks for reading guys!
Read more: Wild Rift build