Epic Seven

Epic Seven Mui Build 2023: Skill, Equipment and Artifacts

Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Mui Build in Epic Seven.

Best Mui build guides for Epic Seven 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Epic Seven builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Mui build for the meta. Learn more about Mui’s Skill, Equipment and Artifact

Earth | Virgo | Warrior

Mui Ratings

Boss Hunt6.5
Guild Wars7.0

Mui Pros and Cons

Utility AoE attacker.
Viable turn 1 hero for PvP.
Skill 2 is an AoE attack that applies 2 bleed stacks and can stun.
Skill 3 is an AoE attack with 3 turn attack buff for allies + dispel 2 enemy buff.
Vulnerable to counter attackers.
Long downtime after using skill 2 and 3.
Skill 1 debuff is random and not very reliable.

Mui Build

Stat Priorities: Speed, Effectiveness%, Atk%, Crit Rate%, Crit Damage%.

Equipment (Gears)

Gears build for Mui.


Exclusive Equipment

A Rabbit’s Wild NatureStat Improvement: Effectiveness (8%-16%)
PunishmentIncreases the effect chance by 10% when using Punishment.
Grand FinaleHas a 35% chance to grant the caster an extra turn after using Grand Finale.
Grand FinaleSilences the enemy with the highest Combat Readiness for 1 turn after using Grand Finale.

Team Build

Skill Enhancement

Order skill enhancement: S3 -> S2.

Skill List:

Attacks with a whip, with a 65% chance to inflict a random debuff for 1 turn. Random Debuff (Silence, Decrease Defense, Decrease Attack, Unhealable)
Show Enhancements ↓
Calls upon a tamed monster to attack all enemies, with a 35% chance each to inflict two bleeding effects for 2 turns, and a 65% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Show Enhancements ↓
Grand FinaleActive
Drives monsters forward to attack all enemies, dispelling two buffs. Grants increased Attack to all allies for 3 turns.
Show Enhancements ↓


Turn 1Improves her effectiveness to land debuffs or strips.
More CRGreat in getting her turn faster.


Total Materials:

  • Life Rune x45
  • Greater Life Rune x22
  • Epic Life Rune x18
  • Eternal Forest Dust x15
  • Demon Blood Gem x10

Memory Imprint


Imprint ReleaseImprint Concentration
BCritical Hit Chance 4.8%Dual Attack Chance +2%
ACritical Hit Chance 7.2%Dual Attack Chance +3%
SCritical Hit Chance 9.8%Dual Attack Chance +4%
SSCritical Hit Chance 9.0%Dual Attack Chance +5%
SSSCritical Hit Chance 14.4%Dual Attack Chance +6%


AdviceBeliefBizarre StoryComfortingComplain
CriticismCute CheerDreamFood StoryGossip
Happy MemoryHeroic CheerHeroic TaleHorrorInteresting Story
Joyful MemoriesMythOccultReality CheckSad Memory
Self IndulgentUnique Comment

Mui Gameplay

Mui is more suited for PvP then she is for PvE. Both her skill 2 and 3 are AoE attacks that are great in certain PvP situations.

Her skill 1 is a bit random since the debuffs can be clutch in certain situations.

Her skill 2 is an AoE attack that can apply 2 bleed stacks and also stun.

Her skill 3 is an AoE attack that can remove 2 buffs from enemies and give her all her allies a 3 turn attack buff.

Mui Introduce

A former circus trainer talented at taming ferocious monsters. Unsatisfied with the small world of circus and believing in her ability to tame anything, she quits and now dreams of a comfortable life as an object of worship.

Read more: Epic Seven Build

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mobile Legends

Expert Wingman Tier List Patch 1.7.44: Mobile Legends Tier List. Mobile Legends Counter: Mobile Legends Hero Counter List 2023 | Mobile Legends counter Items 2023

Learn which are the best heroes to play in Mobile Legends: Novaria, Arlott, Joy, Fredrinn, Julian, Melissa, Xavier, Edith, Yin, Phylax, Valentina, Aamon, Floryn, Natan, Aulus, Granger, Benedetta, Brody, Paquito, Alice, Esmeralda, Wanwan, Diggie, Natalia, Chang’e, Chou, Selena, Jawhead, Khufra, Roger, Lancelot, Kagura, Tigreal, Bruno, Mathilda, Kaja, Guinevere, Rafaela, Hanabi, Miya, Johnson, Gatotkaca, Zhask, Helcurt, Phoveus, Ling, Claude, Hayabusa, Beatrix, Gusion, Gloo, Yve, Zilong, Estes, Harley, Aldous, Luo Yi, Angela, Alucard, Uranus, Hylos, Atlas, Silvanna, Layla, Lesley, Yi Sun-shin, Eudora, Sun, Popol and Kupa, Lapu-Lapu, Franco, Pharsa, Barats, Alpha, Clint, Vale, Saber, Yu Zhong, Cyclops, Ruby, Fanny, Karina, Cecilion, Bane, Balmond, Freya, Lolita, Belerick, Carmilla, Lunox, Harith, X.Borg, Akai, Grock, Khaleed, Argus, Moskov, Leomord, Kadita, Nana, Valir, Baxia, Minotaur, Irithel, Lylia, Odette, Hanzo, Faramis, Badang, Karrie, Kimmy, Thamuz, Martis, Hilda, Aurora, Dyrroth, Masha, Minsitthar, Gord, Terizla, Vexana.

About Me

I’am Zathong ! This my blog about game. I share general information about the game with you all over the world, for those who need it.
An individual who loves playing games, especially Auto Chess games (Fortnite, Carano Chess, Teamfight Tactics, Arena of Valor, Auto Chess Mobile, Magic Chess build, Chess Rush build, Dota Auto Chess build). Top Moba Game build guide (Dota 2 builds, Vainglory Builds, Onmyoji Arena Build, Heroes of the Storm builds, Heroes Of Newerth Build, Paladins Builds, Brawl Stars build, Heroes Evolved Build, Battlerite Build, Marvel Super War build, Overwatch 2 Build). Top Game Pokémon. And top multiplayer strategy game as: (Rise of Kingdoms build, ML Adventure Build, Lor Decks Build, Clash Royale Deck Build, Brawlhalla build, Clash Mini Build, Castle Clash builds, Naraka: Bladepoint build, Fire Emblem Heroes Build, Diablo 2 build, Diablo 3 build, Diablo Immortal build, My Hero Ultra Impact Build, Tower of Fantasy Build, Super Auto Pets build, Epic Seven Build, Nikke Build). That’s why I created this Game Blog to share information about the game and also fulfilled my wish to have a Game Blog of my own. -> Contact Me