Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide combo Riven Wild Rift – Fast combo Riven LoL Wild Rift.
Combo Riven Wild Rift
Doublecast without autoattack: Valor+wait (0.5s-1.4s)+ Ki Burst+ Broken Wings (Skill 2 and Skill 1 instantly, Skill 2 first)
Doublecast Ultimate: Valor+AA+ Blade of the Exile+ Broken Wings (Ultimate and Skill 1 instantly, Ultimate first) Easy.
Short trade combo: Broken Wings+AA+Escape combo ( Valor+ Ki Burst)
Doublecast with flash: Valor+ Flash+AA+ Ki Burst+ Broken Wings. You have to place the cursor on the enemy all the time.
Flash combo: Broken Wings+wait until Skill 1(1) is almost going to expire+ Broken Wings+wait until Skill 1(2) is half to expire+ Valor+ Blade of the Exile Flash+ Broken Wings3+ Tiamat+ Ki Burst+AA+ Wind Slash+ Broken Wings1+Fast combo ( Broken Wings+AA+ Broken Wings+AA)
No Ultimate burst: Valor+ Tiamat+AA+Doublecast ( Ki Burst+ Broken Wings1)+Fast combo (AA+ Broken Wings2+AA+ Broken Wings3+AA)
In lane all in: Valor+Doublecast Ultimate( Blade of the Exile+ Broken Wings1)+Fast combo (AA+ Broken Wings2+AA+ Broken Wings3+AA)+ Tiamat+ Ki Burst+ Windslash+AA
Advanced combo #2: Skill 3+Ultimate Cancel ( Valor+ Windslashinstantly)+Doublecast (AA+ Ki Burst+ Broken Wings1 instantly)+AA+ Broken Wings2+AA+ Broken Wings2+AA+Ultimate flash cancel ( Wind Slash+ Flash aside)+ Broken Wings3+AA Tiamat
Cornercuts: Jump over the corners. Very useful tool to chase, to escape or to make your path shorter. You can do it in almost every corner of the map. Go to the practice tool and practice them!
Wallhops II: Hard wallhops. You wanna practice them hard. Some of them will surprise your enemies, and even to you.
- PASSIVE – RUNIC BLADE: Riven’s abilities charge her blade, and her basic attacks expend charges to deal an additional damage.
- BROKEN WINGS: Riven lashes out in a series of strikes. This ability can be reactivated three times in a short time frame with the third hit knocking back nearby enemies.
- KI BURST: Riven emits a Ki Burst, damaging and stunning nearby enemies.
- VALOR: Riven steps forward a short distance and blocks incoming damage.
- BLADE OF THE EXILE: Riven empowers her keepsake weapon with energy, and gains Attack Damage and Range. During this time, she also gains the ability to use Wind Slash, a powerful ranged attack, once.
|+ High burst damage|
+ Great mobility
+ Great kill potential and high influence
+ CC on 2 Spells
+ Low cooldowns once you get cdr
+ Scales very good with AD
|– Relatively squishy|
– No sustain in her kit
– Vulnerable to Ganks
– High skillcap to master
– Extremely weak if set behind
– Weak to CC