Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Alexander Nevsky talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Alexander Nevsky build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Characters’s skill, background.
His role as a commander in both the Primary and Secondary game is excellent, he performs as a unique commander in his style thanks to the effectiveness he has in any situation or task that we assign him
Alexander Nevsky Talent Tree builds
Hero of Peipus (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to the target (Damage Factor 2300) and reduced their defense by (15x number of enemies surrounding the target) % for the next 3 seconds. The number of surrounding enemies that can be factored into this bonus damage calculation has an upper limit of 3
- Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300
- Enemy Defense Decrease (Per Stack: 5% / 7% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Expeditionary (Passive Skill)
The cavalry unit led by this commander have 20% increase attack bonus and 20% increase march speed. It also increases health by 20% outside the Alliance’s territory.
- Cavalry Attack Bonus: 10% 12% 14% / 16% 20%
- Cavalry March Speed Bonus: 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20%
- Cavalry Health Bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% 20%
Guard of the Republic (Passive Skill)
The cavalry unit led by this commander increase defense by 20%. Damage dealt by troops led by this commander is increase by 10%, and damage take from nearby targets is decreased by 5%.
- Cavalry Defense Bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 20%
- Damage Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%.
- Reduced Damage Received: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Knight of Iron (Passive Skill)
When troops led by this commander consist only of cavalry, skill damage is increased by 25%; skill damage is increased by an extra 35% for 4 seconds upon casting an active skill. This effect trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
- Skill Damage Bonus: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
- Skill Damage Bonus when activated: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%
Winters Storm: Expertise
Normal attack damage caused by troops led by this commander is increased by 5%, and has a 10% chance to increase the health of cavalry units by 30% for 3 seconds when attacked. This effect can trigger up to once every 5 seconds.
Alexander Nevsky Pros and cons
- Excellent talent builds and skills for PVP.
- Amazing for PVP/Open-field.
- Cavalry Commander, offensive, strong and fast.
- INSANE damage skill.
- Doesn’t have healing skill.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build