Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Trajan talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Trajan build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Trajan’s skill, background.
Trajan doesn’t appear to be that strong but he will be a monster and can enable a lot of other commanders to become really strong.
Trajan Talent Tree builds
Trajan’s Column (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to the target. Troops led by this commander and nearby allied troops gain bonus skill damage and 15 additional rage per second for 3 seconds. However, at the same time, incoming damage is increased by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Damage Factor: 100/150/200/250/300
- Skill Damage Bonus: 10% / 13% / 16% / 20% / 25%
- Rage Bonus: 15/20/25/30/40
Expanding Borders (Passive Skill)
Increases the defense of troops led by this commander. Troops also get HP bonus when they are not in the Alliance territory!
- Defense bonus: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
- Health bonus: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
Great Expeditions (Passive Skill)
Increase troop capacity of the Trajan’s dispatch. When there are 3 or more different types of units in the army, they deal additional direct damage to the current target when using an active skill and increase the damage dealt to the target by 4 sec.
- Troop capacity bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Direct damage Factor: 100/150/200/250/300
- Target takes more damage: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20 %
Battle of Tapae (Passive Skill)
Normal attacks offers a charge bonus to the unit defense for 10 seconds. The duration resets when a new charge occurs. Can stack up to 10 times. The effect can only occur once every 8 sec.
- Defense bonus: 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% / 6%
Five Good Emperors Expertise Skill
Deals direct damage to the target (Damage Factor 400). Troops led by this commander and nearby allied troops gain +30% bonus skill damage and 50 rage per second for 3 seconds. At the same time, damage taken is increased by 25% for 3 seconds.
Trajan Pros and cons
- Great for Open-Field.
- Big buff that boosts main stats.
- Specialized in leading all types of troops.
- Great support for his troops and nearby allies.
- While fighting outside of the territory, Trajan will be a much stronger against any enemy..
- Does not have any healing factor.
- He has a skill that forces him to use mixed troops.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build