Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lu Bu talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Lu Bu build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Lu Bu’s skill, background.
Lu Bu has no troop favorites (that’s nice) and also a nice damage skill and additional troop capacity. On the downside, he’s slow and lacks resistance against certain setups so, bottom line, I don’t really recommend him and I don’t see how he will make his way into the relevant circle of commanders in the future.
Lu Bu Talent Tree builds
Leadership – Skill
Sky Piercer (Active Skill)
Deals direct damage to up to 3 targets in a for-ward-facing fan-shaped area (Damage Factor 400).
Damage dealt to each target is reduced by 15% for each additional target. Successfully hit targets also suffer 20% reduced defense for 3 seconds.
- Direct Damage Factor: 400/500/600/700/800
- Defense Reduction: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%
Horse of Horses (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander deal 2% increased damage when attacking cities.
- Damage Bonus: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
Man of Men (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander gain 3% increased attack.
Normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase the attack of troops led by this commander by 30% (or 50% when troops include Diao Chan) for 3 seconds.
This effect can trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
- Attack Bonus: 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%
- Attack Increase (without Diaochan): 30%/40%/50%/65%/80%
- Attack Increase (with Diaochan): 50%/65%/80%/110%/120%
- Troop capacity bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Direct damage Factor: 100/150/200/250/300
- Target takes more damage: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20 %
Flying General (Passive Skill)
Troops led by this commander gain 2% increased roop capacity. When this commander launches a rally, rallied troop capacity is increased by 2%.
- Troop Capacity Bonus: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
- Rallied Army Capacity Bonus: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
Sky Scorcher New Skill – Expertise
Deals direct damage to up to 3 targets in a for-ward-facing fan-shaped area (Damage Factor 800).
Damage dealt to each target is reduced by 15% for each additional target. Successfully hit targets also suffer 40% reduced defense for 3 seconds.
Lu Bu Pros and cons
- It can be used both secondary and primary (it doesn’t have a unique specialty for troops).
- Legendary Commander, good for PVP.
- It has a large troop capacity for both open-field and rally.
- It has a great damage skill in AOE that causes a strong debuff on its enemies affected by this skill.
- Doesn’t have healing factor.
- He is a slow commander and his resistance against any specific unit or army is not very good.
- It doesn’t have any skills or talents for PVE, it’s intended to be a PVP commander and only attacking cities.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build