Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Chandragupta Maurya talent tree build in Rise of Kingdoms. Best Chandragupta Maurya build guides for Rise of Kingdoms 2023. Learn more about Chandragupta Maurya’s skill, background.
Really effective in hitting cities and strongholds with his buff and a solid choice here with versatile use whenever you want to hit a city or stronghold. He’s not outstanding in the open field so I did decrease his overall ranking by a little for that.
Chandragupta Maurya Talent Tree builds
Hidden Moon (Active Skill)
Active Skill The damage of all troops under his command is increased for 3 seconds. At the same time, they gain 1 stacks of Blessed, increasing cavalry units’ attack by 15% per stack for 10 seconds. Blessed can stack up to 3 times.
- Damage Bonus: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%
Royal Elephant Brigade (Passive Skill)
When attacking a stronghold, your troops’ damage reduction is increased by 2%. Gain a stack of Blessed after using the “Hidden Moon” skill.
- Damage Reduction: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
Arthashastra (Passive Skill)
When all this commander’s troops are cavalry, health is increased and each attack has a 50% chance to add a stack of Exhaust to the target, reducing their health and their defense. Each stack lasts 5 seconds, and can stack up to 3 times.
- Cavalry Health: 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20%
- Health & Defense Reduced: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Self-control (Passive Skill)
Damage taken from cavalry is reduced by 1%. After using an active skill, all troops’ march speed is increased by 5% for 3 seconds. Meanwhile, all stacks of Blessed are removed, and damage is dealt to the target based on the number of stacks removed (Damage Factor: number of stacks x 300).
- Damage From Cavalry Reduced: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4%/ 5%
- March Speed Bonus: 5% / 10%/ 15%/ 20%/ 25%
- Direct Damage Factor: 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 / 500
Maurya’ s Might: Passive
The Blessed effect can stack up to 4 times. While in alliance territory, each attack has a 50% chance to gain one stack of Blessed. Outside of alliance territory, each attack has a 50% chance. This effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.
Chandragupta Maurya Pros and cons
- Cavalry Commander, strong and fast.
- We can use it in both forms of PVP, Conquering or Attacking in Open Field..
- The ability to inflict damage in large numbers and percentages that Chandragupta gives to his units is incredible, one of the highest in Rise of Kingdoms, they baptize him as an “exterminator”.
- It has no AOE skill damage, only single target.
- Does not have skill to heal troops during battle.
- It does not have many improvements to use it in PVE events. Although it is still effective.
You may also like: Rise of Kingdoms Talent Tree build