Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about best perks for Batman in MultiVersus. Perks are a type of power-ups in MultiVersus that grant various buffs to the Fighter they are attributed to.
Batman’s leveling perks
- Aerial Acrobat (Level 2)
- Gravity Manipulation (Level 4)
- Equip Ally Perks (Level 6)
- Hit ‘Em While They’re Down (Level 7)
- Perk Training (Level 9)
- That’s (Not) All, Folks! (Level 11)
- Up, Up, and A-Slay! (Level 12)
- Slippery When Feint (Level 13)
Batman’s Signature Perks
- Bouncerang (Level 8)
- Precision Grapple (Level 10)
- Equip Ally Perks is an ability that can be unlocked by any Fighter that lets them equip the Perks of their allies. Reach Mastery Level 6 with the Fighter you want to unlock this ability. This process must be done with each Fighter individually.
- Perk Training is an ability that can be unlocked by any Fighter that lets them train and unlock various Perks. Reach Mastery Level 9 with the Fighter you want to unlock this ability. This process must be done with each Fighter individually.
Batman Best Perks
|Bouncerang||Hitting an enemy with the Batarang while returning to Batman will apply maximum stacks of weakened.|
|Coffeezilla||Your team cooldowns are reduced by 10%|
|Up, Up, and A-Slay||Your team deals 5% increased damage with attacks that knock back enemies upward.|
|Hit ‘Em While They’re Down||Your team deals 5% increased damage when hitting debuffed enemies.|
|Triple Jump||Your team receives an extra jump after hitting an enemy in the air.|
Batman Perks Tier List
Hit ‘Em While They’re Down
Lumpy Space Punch
Make It Rain, Dog!
Percussive Punch Power
|A||…In a Single Bound!|
Leg Day Champ
Second Wind Beneath Your Wings
Slippery When Feint
Speed Force Assist
Stronger Than Ever
That’s Flammable, Doc!
The Purest of Motivations
Up, Up, and A-Slay
Hit Me If You’re Able
Ice to Beat You!
I Dodge You Dodge We Dodge
That’s (Not) All, Folks!
Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
|C||Absorb ‘n’ Go|
School Me Once…
|D||Clear the Air|
Shirt Cannon Sniper
Recommend video guide
Here are the best Regular Perks:
- Triple Jump
- Aerial Acrobat
These all provide either boost to movement or Cooldown reduction for abilities.
Having more options for moving around the Map is always a huge bonus in platform fighters.
As each Fighter has special abilities that may have Cooldowns, reducing this allows you to use your abilities more often.
Read more: Multiversus best perks