Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide combo Kha’Zix Wild Rift – Fast combo Kha’Zix LoL Wild Rift.
Combo Kha’Zix Wild Rift
Combo 1 Easy: Skill 3 > Skill 1 while mid air
Combo 2 Easy: Skill 2 > SKill 3 > SKill 1
Combo 3 Medium: Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 1 > Mid Air > AA > Ultimate > AA
Combo 1 Hard: Ultimate > Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Flash > AA > Skill 1 > Ultimate > AA > Skill 1 > AA > Ultimate > AA > SKill 2 > Skill 1 > AA.
Ultimate outside of enemy vision and approach while invisible.
SKill 3 toward the enemy and buffer your SKill 2 as you Flash into melee range.
From there, AA and Skill 1 then turn invisible with Ultimate.
Stay close to your target and let your SKill 1 cooldown reduce by a few seconds, then exit invisibility and AA, Skill 1, AA before going invisible again.
Finish with an AA, Skill 2, Skill 1 and AA.
Video Kha’Zix combo guide
- PASSIVE – UNSEEN THREAT: Nearby enemies that are Isolated from their allies are marked. Kha’Zix’s abilities have interactions with Isolated targets. When Kha’Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow them for a few seconds.
- Skill 1 – TASTE THEIR FEAR: Deals physical damage to the target. Damage increased on Isolated targets. If he chooses to Evolve Reaper Claws, this refunds a percent of it’s cooldown against Isolated targets. Kha’Zix also gains increased range on his basic attacks and Taste Their Fear.
- SKill 2 – VOID SPIKE: Kha’Zix fires exploding spikes that deal physical damage to enemies hit. Kha’Zix is healed if he is also within the explosion radius. If he chooses to Evolve Spike Racks, Void Spike now fires three spikes in a cone, slow enemies hit, and reveals enemy champions hit for 2 seconds. Isolated targets are slowed for extra.
- SKill 3 – LEAP: Kha’Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage upon landing. If he chooses to Evolve Wings, Leap’s range increases by 200 and the cooldown resets on champion kill or assist.
- Ultimate – VOID ASSAULT: Each rank allows Kha’Zix to evolve one of his abilities, giving it a unique additional effect. When activated, Kha’Zix becomes Invisible, triggering Unseen Threat and increasing Movement Speed. If he chooses to Evolve Adaptive Cloaking, Void Assault gains increased Invisibility duration, and an additional use.
|+ One of the best champions for solo carrying games.|
+ High mobility.
+ Has huge snow ball potential.
+ Strong at all stages in the game.
+ One of the best duelists in the game.
+ Decent at split pushing.
+ Can quickly and easily capitalize on even the smallest mistakes due to your almost instant burst and mobility.
+ You are difficult to outplay since you have no important skill shots.
+ Has outplay potential with Void Assault.
|– No hard CC|
– Gets boned by hard CC
– Very squishy
– Difficult to play when your team is being pushed in.