Epic Seven

Epic Seven Solitaria Of The Snow Build 2023: Skill, Equipment and Artifacts

Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Solitaria Of The Snow Build in Epic Seven.

Best Solitaria Of The Snow build guides for Epic Seven 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Epic Seven builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Solitaria Of The Snow build for the meta. Learn more about Solitaria Of The Snow’s Skill, Equipment and Artifact

Light | Taurus | Mage

Solitaria Of The Snow Ratings

Boss Hunt6.7
Guild Wars7.3

Solitaria Of The Snow Pros and Cons

Completely shuts down Focus-oriented units.
Has a built-in Sira-Ren with Daydream.
Decreases buff durations on her skill 3.
Skill 1 is an AoE stun on her turn + dispel buff.
Skill 3 is only single-target.
Her debuffs with Daydream are pretty RNG-based.
Can’t trigger Dual Attacks on her skill 1.
Isn’t that great in PVE and is only PVP-oriented.

Solitaria Of The Snow Build

Stat Priorities: Speed, Hp%, Def%, Effectiveness%.

Equipment (Gears)

Gears build for Solitaria Of The Snow.


Team Build

Skill Enhancement

Order skill enhancement: S2 -> S3.

Skill List:

Pew! Pew! Pew!Active
Attacks the enemy with a staff, with a 75% chance to dispel one buff. When the caster is granted daydream, activates Fwoooosh-Ha! as an extra attack. Fwoooosh-Ha!: Attacks all enemies with mana, with a 25% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Show Enhancements ↓
Show Multipliers ↓
I Wanna Go Home…
Decreases the amount of Focus gained by the enemy by 100%. At the start of the turn, has a 75% chance to grant daydream for 1 turn, and at the end of the turn, has a 75% chance to grant stealth for 1 turn.
Show Enhancements ↓
Boom! Starlight Fall!Active
Decreases the enemy’s buff durations by 1 turn and attacks with starlight, stunning for 1 turn before decreasing Combat Readiness by 30%. Grants a barrier to the caster for 2 turns. Barrier strength increases proportional to the caster’s max Health.
Show Enhancements ↓


Buff Removal[Acquired in Hall of Trials] Iela Violin is the best on units with AoE skills, and Solitaria has an s1 where she attacks all units. This and Abyssal Crown are the top 2 picks for her.
StunAbyssal Crown, as always, continues to be one of the best artifacts to use on AoE mages. With this artifact, Solitaria’s stun chance goes up on her S1.
Extra DebuffsIt could be fun to put this on Solitaria, so she plants more debuffs with Daydream. Shouldn’t really be used over Abyssal Crown or Iela Violin, though.


Total Materials:

  • Light Rune x45
  • Greater Light Rune x22
  • Epic Light Rune x18
  • Blazing Rage x15
  • Horn of Desire x10

Memory Imprint


Imprint ReleaseImprint Concentration
BHealth 4.3%Effectiveness +9%
AHealth 6.4%Effectiveness +13.50%
SHealth 8.6%Effectiveness +18%
SSHealth 10.7%Effectiveness +22.50%
SSSHealth 12.0%Effectiveness +27%


AdviceBeliefBizarre StoryComfortingComplain
CriticismCute CheerDreamFood StoryGossip
Happy MemoryHeroic CheerHeroic TaleHorrorInteresting Story
Joyful MemoriesMythOccultReality CheckSad Memory
Self IndulgentUnique Comment

Solitaria Of The Snow Gameplay

Solitaria Of The Snow seems to be a unit based around countering Seaside Bellona and Remnant Violet teams. She’s going to end up completely shutting down SSB teams, since a huge part of her kit is her Focus-based passive.

Solitaria Of The Snow Introduce

The owner of an ice castle in the Lone Tundra. Her daydreaming first began as a way to relieve her loneliness and boredom, but over time, it took on a life of its own, and now she lives entirely in a fantasy world of her own design.

Read more: Epic Seven Build

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mobile Legends

Expert Wingman Tier List Patch 1.7.44: Mobile Legends Tier List. Mobile Legends Counter: Mobile Legends Hero Counter List 2023 | Mobile Legends counter Items 2023

Learn which are the best heroes to play in Mobile Legends: Novaria, Arlott, Joy, Fredrinn, Julian, Melissa, Xavier, Edith, Yin, Phylax, Valentina, Aamon, Floryn, Natan, Aulus, Granger, Benedetta, Brody, Paquito, Alice, Esmeralda, Wanwan, Diggie, Natalia, Chang’e, Chou, Selena, Jawhead, Khufra, Roger, Lancelot, Kagura, Tigreal, Bruno, Mathilda, Kaja, Guinevere, Rafaela, Hanabi, Miya, Johnson, Gatotkaca, Zhask, Helcurt, Phoveus, Ling, Claude, Hayabusa, Beatrix, Gusion, Gloo, Yve, Zilong, Estes, Harley, Aldous, Luo Yi, Angela, Alucard, Uranus, Hylos, Atlas, Silvanna, Layla, Lesley, Yi Sun-shin, Eudora, Sun, Popol and Kupa, Lapu-Lapu, Franco, Pharsa, Barats, Alpha, Clint, Vale, Saber, Yu Zhong, Cyclops, Ruby, Fanny, Karina, Cecilion, Bane, Balmond, Freya, Lolita, Belerick, Carmilla, Lunox, Harith, X.Borg, Akai, Grock, Khaleed, Argus, Moskov, Leomord, Kadita, Nana, Valir, Baxia, Minotaur, Irithel, Lylia, Odette, Hanzo, Faramis, Badang, Karrie, Kimmy, Thamuz, Martis, Hilda, Aurora, Dyrroth, Masha, Minsitthar, Gord, Terizla, Vexana.

About Me

I’am Zathong ! This my blog about game. I share general information about the game with you all over the world, for those who need it.
An individual who loves playing games, especially Auto Chess games (Fortnite, Carano Chess, Teamfight Tactics, Arena of Valor, Auto Chess Mobile, Magic Chess build, Chess Rush build, Dota Auto Chess build). Top Moba Game build guide (Dota 2 builds, Vainglory Builds, Onmyoji Arena Build, Heroes of the Storm builds, Heroes Of Newerth Build, Paladins Builds, Brawl Stars build, Heroes Evolved Build, Battlerite Build, Marvel Super War build, Overwatch 2 Build). Top Game Pokémon. And top multiplayer strategy game as: (Rise of Kingdoms build, ML Adventure Build, Lor Decks Build, Clash Royale Deck Build, Brawlhalla build, Clash Mini Build, Castle Clash builds, Naraka: Bladepoint build, Fire Emblem Heroes Build, Diablo 2 build, Diablo 3 build, Diablo Immortal build, My Hero Ultra Impact Build, Tower of Fantasy Build, Super Auto Pets build, Epic Seven Build, Nikke Build). That’s why I created this Game Blog to share information about the game and also fulfilled my wish to have a Game Blog of my own. -> Contact Me